No announcement yet.

Bayonetta [PS3/360]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not really, but you can prolong the loading/ fight screen by pressing select/ back. Then you can play the training stage as long as you want.

Comment

Yeah, I think this is very likely the Devil May Cry I wanted all along. I know I don't think like a lot of the score-attack/combo video fans here, but this thread along with Edge's review are making me wish I had imported. Oh, well. January's not too far away.

Comment

I was upset to hear the halos didn't make the Sonic ring sound when you pick them up. I wonder if they were tempted to?

Comment

Let my mate borrow this and I borrowed his Uncharted this. Can`t wait to play this when I`ve finished Uncharted 2. Keep the comments comin peeps enjoyin the read. Still want to read the Edge review to see if this is better than Uncharted 2.

Comment

Up to mission 8 now on

Infinite Climax

Had some tough assed bits, bosses especially are tough without Witch time.
            At the same time tho I reckon this may well become the mode of choice as people get versed in the game. I now kinda feel like Witch time is a bit of a cop out for some free hits on a slow enemy, it is still cool tho

The Jeanne fights are freakin quality in real time!

Had some sick fights against her and the Joy?s, with the Moon of Mahaa-Kalaa equipped it can lead to some awesome back and forth - they freakin counter the counters!!

Comment

Originally posted by FullSpecWarrior View Post
              Saw you playing this Joe. Really want this game but I saw the 360 version to Eurogamer Expo and it made the PS3 demo look like total arse quite frankly (even though I had previously enjoyed the PS3 demo!). Does it still play well? I'm concerned that the demo may have hidden the very worst (technically speaking) parts of the PS3 port.
              "It's fair to say that the performance you see in the PS3 demo is pretty much akin to the game running on its very best terms: it can get a whole lot worse."

Hold onto your potatoes, because there's no way to sugarcoat this one - Bayonetta is one of the most dramatic Face-Offs…

Comment

The Star Wars on DVD vs Star Wars on VHS analogy is a good one imo.

Comment

I'm playing on PS3. The frame rate isn't really a problem except for the opening on rails scene that you play. Screen tearing is evident, but so far, I haven't found these performance issues to get in the way of enjoying the game. I'm sure if I played this on 360 I'd be going nuts, but I enjoy playing on the ps3 these days.

One thing I hope they change with a patch is the loading of things that you don't really see in games having to load i.e the pause screen, the skip cutscene option and on top of that basic level loading.

Comment

We know about the performance, fact is that even the Ps3 version is a lot of fun to play.

Managed to unlock the Last Chapter. Its freakin cool.

Comment

Originally posted by saturn-gamer View Post
                      fact is that even the Ps3 version is a lot of fun to play.
                      Edit: sorry misread you

Comment

Originally posted by saturn-gamer View Post

Managed to unlock the Last Chapter.
                        Explain ye.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

In spoiler caps...

Comment

Dunno exactly,

but it appeared after beating the game while having conquered every single Alfheim.

Its just Bayonetta's Bloody Palace mode. Very fun but gets gradually harder and items won't work.

Comment

Anyone know the best place to go to get info on unlockables for this game?

I've just finished

Infinite Climax

and I'm still missing an LP and stuff in the shop.

Really want to make sure I've sampled everything in the game.

Comment

I presume you have the

sai-fon nun chuks?

If so, then the last LP should be

Rodin's angel arms, which are attained by besting him in a one v one contest. To initiate this, you need to have spent 1,000,000 Halo's within the Gates of Hell to unlock the 'golden ticket' as it were to contest him

Comment

Working...
                                X