P.N. 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phlebas
    You need to finish the game twice on the same save game file to get the papillon suit. I don't think the difficulty matters. The papillon suit is wicked, but it makes the game so much harder
    Yeah I read this somewhere but I've done the game 3 times on the same save now

*I completed it once and saved to DATA 1 (on easy) = UNLOCKED Blackbird

*Loaded DATA 1 and completed again (on normal) but saved on DATA 2 = slightly different ending

*Loaded DATA 2 and completed again (easy again) and saved over DATA 2 = naff all

Where did I go wrong?

Comment

Hm...this is wierd, all I did was finish the game twice and I got the papillon suit...maybe it has to do with your ranking at the end, I don't remember what my final ranking was the second time I finished it. Will do some checking and get back to you.

Comment

Yeah, you go away and consider, Phlebas.

Sorry =/

Comment

*Loaded DATA 1 and completed again (on normal) but saved on DATA 2 = slightly different ending

*Loaded DATA 2 and completed again (easy again) and saved over DATA 2 = naff all

Where did I go wrong?
          Check here! http://codes.ign.com/ob2/068/495/495499.html

Comment

Originally posted by Che Musashi

Where did I go wrong?
            Check here! http://codes.ign.com/ob2/068/495/495499.html
            Cheers, but all that says is:

"Unlock Papillon Suit
            Beat the game twice with the same save file to unlock the Papillon Suit."

And I've done that surely?

Comment

Cool.
              A quick question about Boss battles, normally it only takes a coupla specials to kill the bosses, but do you get penalised on points and ranking by doing this? Like if you killed a boss using the normal shot would it up your points/ranking?

Oh yeah, this is just too heavy!

K

Comment

I'm gettin it today, it does seem to have got mixed reviews though but i'm sure it will be ace, i knw the controls are supposed to be a bit awkward, but coming from the creator of Biohazard tht's to be expected.

Comment

The controls arent awkward at all - once you learn them properly you understand why you need them.

Comment

I get it in about an hour, from what peeps have said on here it soundz like the game is all about bettering your score n stuff. Have u got that other suit yet Saur?

Comment

Got it now the game now, have to say it's very cool n i thought it was quite hard at first on Normal, so put it on easy. It is greatly satisfying to dodge bullets then clear out a whole room, startin to get sum combos now as well. The controls are not as bad as i thought, took a bit of gettin used to though. Glad i bought it, it's quite different to anythin else as well IMO, i think Vanessa is ace and ozzes charisma.

Cheers for highlighting this fantastic game i think it is underated.

Comment

Originally posted by JU!
                        Got it now, have to say it's very cool n i thought it was quite hard at first on Normal, so put it on easy. It is greatly satisfying to dodge bullets then clear out a whole room, startin to get sum combos now as well. The controls are not as bad as i thought, took a bit of gettin used to though. Glad i bought it, it's quite different to anythin else as well IMO, i think Vanessa is ace and ozzes charisma.

Cheers for highlighting this fantastic game i think it is underated.
                        You say you got the Papillon suit, HOW? (see my other posts above)

EDIT: you got the game not the suit

Oh well lmk if/when you do

Comment

All i did to get the suit was to complete Hard with the blackbird suit after beating Normal...

Did u just complete Easy and normal? Easy doesn't count in the 'completing game twice' rule i think. U have to do it on Normal and hard...
                          ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Stone

All i did to get the suit was to complete Hard with the blackbird suit after beating Normal...

Did u just complete Easy and normal? Easy doesn't count in the 'completing game twice' rule i think. U have to do it on Normal and hard...
                            Ahh, that sounds about right actually. Will Normal again do? Or should I just go for HARD

EDIT: Whats the effect of the Tengu Pro? and do Swan Pro and Pegasus Pro vary in power or do they cause the same damage?

Comment

Sorry tyler i meant i had the game. Sorry if it came across wrong i'm only on level 4 on easy, so i have quite a way to go to get that Papillion suit

Comment

Got the Papillon Suit finally
                                Just to let people know, you have to complete game twice on same save on Normal or above.

Comment

Working...
                                X