X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lvl 4 - Professional 8)

The end was crazy! Mad as muffins.

Comment

just noticed my save file...been playing on easy, sure i chose normal though.
      wondered why i was getting destroyer class
      better start again i suppose....and just when the story was getting interesting.

Comment

My hate for this game is gone, I am now in love with it 8) Once I got past the idea that it wasn't the DMC type game I was looking for, It turned out to be a great combination of skill and reflexes. Shame about the easy bosses though. So far only got Amatuer and Rookie ratings Starting Level 3 now

Comment

Some great feedback/impressions . Certainly on my 'to get' list now. Should've gone with my instinct to buy on release but wussed out after hearing a couple of dodgy comments

Comment

Does anyone have a uk release date on this (or Chaos Legion as it goes)

Much appreciated.

Comment

I would guess that the UK release will be September time.

Gamestyle have their 7/10 review online now. It goes into quite a lot of detail, but I was annoyed at two particular level spoilers (though they are quite small). I hate it when reviewers use examples from a long way into a game to get across their point

Still, the review was fair and is worth reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Burai
                To think that some of you actually pay for that Insider dross makes me weep.
                People pay for it because of their fantastic library of game movies (Up-coming and old).

Comment

The final boss is
                  Used 6 lives on it already and not even taken it down to half energy!

The animation for all the bosses are incredible, especially when they die...

Top stuff

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
                    The final boss is
                    Used 6 lives on it already and not even taken it down to half energy!

The animation for all the bosses are incredible, especially when they die...

Top stuff
                    Any tips for level 4 mate. How many levels are they btw?

Comment

Where abouts on level 4? Just take your time, only advise I can give really. Those huge robots are nothing to fear

11 levels in total.

Comment

at first people were giving negative comments, now it seems all happy... ...anyone got definitive decision on if the game is worth buying (though i probably will anyway 8) )...

Comment

Originally posted by Oh! My Car!
                          at first people were giving negative comments, now it seems all happy... ...anyone got definitive decision on if the game is worth buying (though i probably will anyway 8) )...
                          Thats the thing man, it's started growing on me. I didn't like it and now I do The thing is, don't expect more than a hard and satisfying 3D shooter and you will be happy.

Comment

I'm doing the review now, I expect it'll go online fairly sharpish after I'm done with it.

By the way - Hard mode rocks

Comment

I am interested in this game but it is on my list of dozen games I want (and can't afford) Is this game deaf friendly or english friendly as I can't read Japanese.

Comment

I thought it was very English-friendly; deaf-friendly, I'm not sure. The music is very cool, which I guess is beside the point, but I'm not sure how much I've relied on sound effects to know when to dodge, etc.

Capcom Europe last week set August 29th as a release date.

Personally, I thought P.N. 03 was amazing. It's in no way perfect, and it's not the most intuitive game under the sun, but it's damn enjoyable.

Comment

Working...
                                X