No announcement yet.

P.N. 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[brag]I always thought I wasn't that great at twitch games like this, but you guys finding it hard makes me feel a lot better, cos I found PN03 fairly easy on Normal mode and completed the Hard mode in a couple of hours with the BB suit [/brag]

http://www.morbidcreations.com/pn03/top_pn3.htm (Fan site)

Comment

For those that haven't seen the norty suit and won't be playing the game through a couple of times to get it:
      Originally posted by spoiler
      http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/pfe76fb577979c60bd85cfed21cad2b9e/fbdd037b.jpg
      Originally posted by spoiler
      http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/p2a1ec9b724b47409ad746573f35822d9/fbdd0b76.jpg

Comment

It's worth playing thru to see her shake it

Comment

Anyone know of sites that have good wallpapers for this game?

Comment

I'm finding this game extremely hard.

How do you unlock new special moves?

Comment

You buy them between the stages and at the pink checkpoints.

With this game it's all down to learning what all the different enemy types can do - they all follow set routines so after a while you can plan to take care of a room full of enemies with a quick glance at the start.

Playing last night I realised how fast and how much priority her backflip has over her front flip. I've started using a weird tactic but it works really well, her backflip launches in less frames than the front flip so I've been backflipping through rooms taking enemies out from behind, she's so fast no lasers track. Also you can sidespin straight through enemy shots, but still not sure of the exact frames but I do it too much now for it to be a glitch - the lasers hit her but disolve and take no damage. Even those big tanks that fire an almost constant stream - straight through, almost like she has a small hitbox like in a shmup.

Comment

I did one, not that great and I can't remember where I put it either >_<

edit: found it, ntl's dodgy directory browsing 800x600 here. I think I have larger versions as that doesn't blow up to well.

Comment

007, if you play the trial missions in between the main missions, you get points for power-ups. Apart from boredom, there's nothing to stop you playing the trial missions over and over till you are fully powered.

Comment

^____ Yup yup, what he said.

Comment

Is that skimpy suit unlockable in the PAL version? And how do you unlock it?
                      I am currently on my second PAL sitting, finished Easy and am on level 8 normal.

Comment

I got it when I finished Hard mode using the Blackbird suit.

The Norty suit is very powerful in that you can assign moves to it as you like but it's a different game - it's 1 hit kill with this suit.

Comment

You mean, one hit and YOU'RE killed.

Sorry, I like to show off my good girly bits, but I need some protection too.

Comment

The papillon suit is also not autofiring, if I remember rightly.

Comment

grr, I was hoping the papillon would be a damn-near invincible scantily clad blasting machine. Still, almost there...

Comment

Working...
                              X