No announcement yet.

ModNation Racers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

twisted metal character pack isn't hugely expensive but disappointingly you can't use the kart body in your own creations, I only bought it as have an unhealthy obsession with owning every body type in this game for some reason.

the promised since launch patch is still promised 'soon' on the official forum for this, they have been tweaking server side things though, I never realised the XP series are pre-set and there was only a few variants, they've upped it to 12 variations now and put some more tracks in, don't know why the tracks are graded (easy/med/hard) and each series is a random mixture.

love the coffin kart, you get 2 plumes of flame out the side when turbo boosting.

Comment

Yep I was disappointed too with the Twisted Metal kart not being available for further modding, I wanted to use it as an armoured car.

Did some further modding today.

Takumi Fujiwara

Fujiwara Tofu Shop AE86 Trueno

Last edited by NeoStuey; 11-07-2010, 23:20. Reason: links fixed

Comment

Also there is a lot of kart bodies out there you can't get in the game or shop

I got a locked dodgem (with bumpers) and hillbilly style moonshine truck yesterday.

The extra tracks added to the xp series vary it up a bit, forgotten some of the earlier ones. Still seems to be a good number online with this, no probes getting races.

Comment

Moonshine truck would be fun to own, how did you come by yours?

Tonight I have properly finished the Fujiwara Tofu Shop AE86 Trueno by adding Gunma prefecture text to the licence plate. I couldn't find a good enough image yesterday to do it as I couldn't make out the characters, but today I just wiki'd Gunma prefecture cut and paste the kanji text into pages and blew it up to something much larger that I could copy. Job done.

Comment

Just search for hillbilly and you'll see loads, they even have a hooch still engine.

Even if not locked you can't remix them though, curses.

Comment

The Bandit.

Last edited by NeoStuey; 15-07-2010, 20:40.

Comment

Cannonball Run

Comment

dun, dun, DUN!

Keeping myself entertained!

Comment

Captain Chaos! You're my hero!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Captain Chaos! You're my hero!
                      You're welcome, I also re-skinned him as Captain USA but hadn't taken any pics.

Current WIP, kart done (not yet uploaded) mod a little way off, struggling to get a reasonable Buford likeness but could have released it in it's current state if the cowboy hat was available to all.

Smokey Bear's Pontiac LeMans

Comment

DUN! DUN! DUN!

No idea what this game is, but loving the cannonball stuff!

Comment

Customisable kart racing game, better than Mario Kart for that reason alone.

Had a go at making the Dean Martin character Jamie Blake in his priest get up.

"God is our co-pilot!"

Comment

Revised Bandit Pontiac Firebird Trans AM uploaded. Georgia plate, BAN ONE plate and missing wing fairings added.

Will be watching the film tonight no doubt I'll spot something to change after that.

Comment

Keeping myself amused, Snowman's Kenworth truck (coffee brown), unfinished.

Comment

Breaker breaker do we have a Snowman on the line?

Been told that the cowboy hat will be in the DLC pack this week which means I can release my Buford T Justice mod and kart.

Comment

Working...
                                X