No announcement yet.

ModNation Racers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good work as always Stuey, shame the design features aren't in Mario Kart Double Dash, you could have put Buford T's son in too, I am always quoting Buford to my son !

Comment

Thanks the DLC today meant I could finish the bandit and release Buford and I've colour corrected Snowman's jeans. I eventually watched the film again tonight, I hadn't watched in years belly laughed really hard for the first time during a film in absolutely years, a true classic.

Comment

So awesome I can't find the words

Any chance of Sally Field, lol

Comment

the much promised big patch is finally up for this today, 118mb and apparently delivers improved load times, new casual setting for career mode and has tweaked the 3 most frustrating single player objectives than only the true masters/obsessives managed to crack !

Comment

Stuey i love all your mods, how do you get the custom decals etc like the fujiwara tofu shop? (i dont actually own the game)

Comment

Thank you, the Fujiwara tofu shop text is scratch built from basic shapes, took a couple of hours to get done. Same for the licence plate.

On a side note I gave up on this game, the patch should have been just to fix the online loading times and to fix the glitch exploiting cheating. But the dumbing down and change in everyones XP has suddenly made it feel like a different game to the one I ploughed too many hours into to get where I was.

Might put it on again in six months but then again.

Comment

This was patched by the way. Load times, which started at an eternity, then shifted to epochs in the first patch have now reached glacial with the second. I'm hoping by the third we can move the loading to within a timeframe that can be acceptably explained to a 6 year old.

A new shortcut list on the main menu also sorts out some faffing about.

Comment

Just got this. Is it normal to suffer from lots of disconnections from the Share booth in this game?

Comment

Just gone back to this having clocked over 100h+ last year and its still awesome, criminally overlooked

There are a couple of brilliant, if rather expensive at ?8 each track packs available which give extra trophies and campaign sections.

Lot of patches to take down and they've slightly improved loadtimes, surprised to see how many people still around online, no trouble getting races at all.

Still an amazing game and can see me going back to it now, something i rarely do with older games.

Comment

I still play this once in a while, particularly when I have a couple of friends round. Great party game, and a great game to powerslide about in for a couple of hours.

I agree, criminally overlooked.

Comment

The new snow track pack contains 5 brilliant tracks, they have huge jumps and sweeping bends and are a masterclass in design for this kind of racer.

Still plays like a new game as this style of graphics doesnt age so quickly, cant believe I've left it on the shelf for so long

Comment

another great new track pack up - 'The Big City' pack - 5 more tracks (bringing dlc to 3 5 track packs), some trophies, 100 items and some new bodies character parts. think it was ?7 but I'm such a sucker for this game.

seems odd to be bringing this stuff out a year after launch at a premium price but really happy to see it.

Comment

Working...
                          X