No announcement yet.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found regular far too easy tbh, I won the Champions League 4 - 0 against Barca with Liverpool and I wouldn't say I'm anything above average at the game. Pro makes you work for your goals but I admit it seems a little weighted against you.

Comment

Originally posted by Scythe View Post
      I found regular far too easy tbh, I won the Champions League 4 - 0 against Barca with Liverpool and I wouldn't say I'm anything above average at the game. Pro makes you work for your goals but I admit it seems a little weighted against you.
      As hoolak said I tried Regular but I found while I found the A.I better it was far too easy though for me. I dominated Barca winnin 2-0 and they barely had a shot when I was AC Milan, so switched it back to Professional. Thanks for the advice boys, will be on top player again soon as in other PES games and smashin some online peeps I hope.
      Last edited by JU!; 20-10-2010, 01:27.

Comment

I'll throw this out there for anybody who may or may not have made the same simple mistake I did.

You can release (sell) your players in Master League Online to get more funds to buy players!

I did not know this at all, and was wondering if it would take me 30 games or more just to get the cheapest of players, but now I know that isn't the case. I've got rid of the excess players in my reserves and I have ?3m to spend. Any recommendations for the first position to strengthen? Was thinking striker or second striker as the first potential buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Btang84 View Post
          I'll throw this out there for anybody who may or may not have made the same simple mistake I did.

You can release (sell) your players in Master League Online to get more funds to buy players!

I did not know this at all, and was wondering if it would take me 30 games or more just to get the cheapest of players, but now I know that isn't the case. I've got rid of the excess players in my reserves and I have ?3m to spend. Any recommendations for the first position to strengthen? Was thinking striker or second striker as the first potential buy.
          How do I sell them? Buy Honda he seems cheap and good. Kalou was always good for me on WE Arcade. I could not get a game at midnight Japan time last nite .

Comment

In the Master League Online mode -> My Team -> Squad List -> (Menu of player you want to sell) -> Release

Comment

Went to my team and released loads of players. Bought Hazard, Kakuta, Okazaki n Wilshere. Lost my 1st game only havin Kakuta n Hazard at first. Cant wait to use the new players I got. Cheers for the sellin tip.
              Last edited by JU!; 20-10-2010, 14:12.

Comment

Yep I noticed this as well. Cant beat the pre-season cull to gain revenue for some decent replacements.

Comment

MLO got beat by and Aussie nearly hurt my hand punchin the bed. But bought Nakamura Shunsuke on the cheap my team is still poo though. I went back to my Champions league on professional and in the Quarter final with Spurs, of all the mad things and here me thinkin I would need to result to picking me Chelsea.

Comment

Have started to hit my stride in Master League Online. Cahill is my main guy and I've just had a great sequence of 7 wins in 11 games, sometimes against superior teams and have now clawed myself back into 500+ ranking points. Once the wins start come, the money comes thick and fast.

I've come to play a passing style, like a poor man's Barcelona but without the pace or penetration. My front 4 are all fairly capable of scoring. Not sure what my next buy is, Zoltan Gera at £1.5m seems a bargain considering his stats.

Comment

My best buy so far has been Tamada. When his on the ball, you can see the difference in his dribbling. Sometimes you surprise yourself. It's possible that there's a little bit of dribble assist or it maybe more fluid and skillful type animations being used instead. Anyone noticed this?

Comment

We started a ML team last night - offline, of course.

Team Booktale were a hideous nightmare of grinding cloggers for the first couple of games, but we ground out two 1-0 wins. Tackling was non-existent, all bounces rebounded to the opposition.

A few signings later of (mostly) free agents, and we're starting to knock it about a little, creating chance after chance.

We have:
                        GK - Ivarov
                        CB - Ceciu
                        CB - Palmieri
                        CB - Stremer
                        DM - Jaric
                        CMF - DeLorge
                        LW - David Vaughan
                        RW - M. Phillips
                        AMF - Shimizu
                        CF Schwarz
                        SS Cabelaard

Palmieri is a rock at the back, mopping everything up. Just as well because the other defenders are arseholes.
                        Vaughan is a competent left sided player, with decent pace, passing, and a wicked cross.
                        Phillips is ok, a bit anonymous, but he played well in the night's last game.
                        Shimizu is busy and links things well.
                        Delorge is pretty hopeless - thanks for forcing that signing on us, Konami.
                        Schwarz is a decent target monkey, and ironically seems to do most of the hold up support work and layoffs.
                        Cabelaard is a real game changer, he scored something like 5 in 4 for us, and can score with either foot. He has decent pace and some presence on the ball. He's just made the game more dynamic because we actually feel as if we can score now.

One MASSIVE complaint - you hit the woodwork FAR too often. Every game we hit the woodwork. Every single game. Most of the time it was twice, without fail. I couldn't aim to hit them if I tried. In the game vs the Mags, we went 1-0 up, then hit the woodwork three times. The Mags went 2-1 up thanks to an unmarked header and the lamest penalty decision ever, only for our goalie to score from the last corner of the game. It should have been a triumphant fightback, but we just felt cheated thanks to our woodwork hat trick.

Comment

I'm starting to get really ****ing wound up with become a legend mode.

I literally play it with a newspaper next to me, which i then read EVERY single match when I get taken off at either 62 or 65 minutes.
                          Regardless of how you play, youre always subbed. I'm even the first choice AMF now apparently, yet that makes absolutely no difference.

Absolute f*****g s**t.

Comment

Finally just got into a MLO competition (ML Open Coach Mode).

Turns out that comps open for joining at the time they are scheduled for. So, at 18:00, I just constantly attempted to join and it worked. There's usually about 300 or 400 slots, so you have to be quick.

Comment

My goodness, I'm getting 90k a match so far. I've drawn 2 and lost one (still got 90k for a loss). Wonder how much for a win? The qualifying round goes on until 7pm I think and you can play as many 5 min matches as you can before then. It cost 150k to enter the comp.

Comment

Same amount for a win as a draw or a loss it seems, just gate receipts. Is a good way to pick up funds quickly though Played my second full cup competition a couple days back, managed to make the top 16 after 3 consecutive wins but got knocked out on pens in the knockout stages to one of the eventual finalists (due to having never practised them and therefore sending evry one pretty much straight down the middle)
                                Still, got £100,000 bonus for making the knockouts and have quite a decent first XI now. Would be good to see a few more people's squads on here while we're at it!
                                Last edited by Oh_Mutants; 23-10-2010, 18:16.

Comment

Working...
                                X