Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it does, dad.

Comment

Well, I beat the big bad plant. Not too hard, like you said. Just throw and move, throw and move. Now I'm trying to get inside the pirate ship, but I don't know the password and no one I talked to on the island say anything about it either. Then again, I had to leave for work, so I didn't get to work it much. But, I do say that it feels so nice having six hearts now. Feel like I've got some breathing room.

Comment

Heh. Try doing this section in Japanese, now that's hard. lol.

But in actual fact, it isn't really.... Just go and speak to your trusty ship and have a notepad and pen at the ready

How many of you simply sail for the sack of it? Exploring the worlds with no intentions, and not really in any rush to finish? I personally feel this is the best way to enjoy Zelda...

Have any of you guys seen the Trophy shop yet near the Deku Island? (apart from Firsty. lol) Did u notice the masks from OOT? Made me smile that did
        ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Originally posted by Firsty
          Yes it does, dad.
          Man, some people take this all a bit seriously, eh?

Cheer up!

Comment

TanFastic

I've got me sail, 3 heart pieces, picto box, Wind waker wand & 3 treasure maps.

And i've just landed on Dragon Roost island.

I hated leaving windfell island, i just wanted to do EVERYTHING possible before departing.

And the transition from island to sea to island is seamless. At first i was waiting for a cut scene or jetty to pull up to and load up the island proper. But you don't! you just out and swim in and Tadaa, your running about!!1

Looking at the sea map, i now realise how big this game is........QUALITY...NEVER END PLEASE!

Comment

JR I'm guessing you haven't been around the back of the bomb shop. Might wanna have a look you know Some seriously cool stuff starts to kick off soon for you. Too bad you haven't played OoT 'cos it's around this next part where it all ties in.

Yes Adam, that's precisely what I'm doing now, just sailing around filling in my chart. I find the little puzzles and battles scattered around each island so satisfying. I found a new bottle last night, so YAYs. I also came across a puzzle which I couldn't quite work out. A cavern with lots of blocks stacked up in 2 columns and one sitting beside. You gotta move them around. I managed to make a step formation and get to the top. There's a "cloaked" treasure chest in one of the teethy mouths to the side. I can't work out how to make it fully visible. Something to do with the 2 beams of light?

I'm also sailing about in the hopes of finding the Ghost Ship. I need the moon to be right though.

Comment

I'm also sailing about in the hopes of finding the Ghost Ship. I need the moon to be right though.
                Fortunately Nintendo haven't been complete bastards with that one... there's a map you can find which will show you where the ship will be at certain waxes/wanes of the moon... no problem finding it myself once I had that item.
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

We're supposed to be discussing the game, not the wait for it.

The story is great, isn't it Taxi? I was pretty shocked by how well it ties up. I had no idea where Princess Zelda was going to come in. I actually was beginning to think that they were just going to scrap that Idea and not have any Princess Zelda in it. Just use the name with that style of game 'cos it's tradition or some crap. But, heh. They've got a tight story alright.

Gotta find that little kokorok that plays the violin....
                  Everything really fell into place last night with the full explaination of things firmly tying it in with OOT. The only thing so far as that there's a hint towards the story of Majora's Mask but other than that it seems to dismiss all of the other Zelda games unless they are all supposed to fall after WW in which case I'd need to see the ending to see if thats possible.

I've spent ages just opening up the charts and searching the sea's and side quests. Spent loads of cash on the Merchants mission and time on getting a flawless spar session with the old guy on Outset. Got so low on cash I had to move onto the next dungeon to build some more up. Lovely Cutscenes

So far I'm thinking of going straight onto Second Quest after this. Its that yummy.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext
                    The only thing so far as that there's a hint towards the story of Majora's Mask but other than that it seems to dismiss all of the other Zelda games unless they are all supposed to fall after WW in which case I'd need to see the ending to see if thats possible.
                    Which they do... WW is supposed to be after OoT/MM but before LttP...

The order being so I've heard: OoT, MM, WW, LttP, LA, OoA/OoS, LoZ, AoL

Once you do see the ending... maybe you'll be left wondering the same two questions I was... until next time perhaps...

Originally posted by spoiler
                    1) How does Hyrule unflood itself?
                    2) How does the Master Sword end up in the forest?

Comment

still not here, i got down on my knees and prayed last night, i might have to go to church tommorow if it still hasnt come, if it still hasnt come after that, i will then burn the church down.
                      Slightly OT, but does anyone know where i can get an RGB lead 4 my Jap gamecube, i want Zelda to be as vibrant as possible.

Comment

Ask Saurian, he does them...

Comment

Originally posted by Hayabusa
                          still not here, i got down on my knees and prayed last night, i might have to go to church tommorow if it still hasnt come, if it still hasnt come after that, i will then burn the church down.
                          Didn't see the earlier post asking to discuss delivery in the non-delivery thread eh? Here's the link again - http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/viewtopic.php?t=1630url

Much obliged.

Comment

Any tips on burning some rupees? I'm stuck at 200 rupees meaning alot of uncollected currency going to waste. What are these merchant missions?

One negative point I thought I'd mention - why is it that they mark out the sunken treasure for you with a huge beam of light? Just think it defeats the object of collecting the treasure maps, would be alot more fun searching the chests out with the blatant pointers.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze
                              Any tips on burning some rupees? I'm stuck at 200 rupees meaning alot of uncollected currency going to waste. What are these merchant missions?

One negative point I thought I'd mention - why is it that they mark out the sunken treasure for you with a huge beam of light? Just think it defeats the object of collecting the treasure maps, would be alot more fun searching the chests out with the blatant pointers.
                              you meed to travel to islands where fairies live, there's quite a few of them scattered all over the world. look for spiky shell shapped huts. The fairy should sort you out.

Comment

Treasure:
                                The treasure maps show you where the best treasure is, like 200 rupees and stuff. The normal rings are usually smaller values.

Comment

Working...
                                X