No announcement yet.

Child of Eden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, pointless conversation lol. So, do I cheat or wait for the "Aha!" moment?

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
      As much as I love this I'm not very good at it. Only managed to clear the first level last night. Is it worth me reading up on how to play it or will it all fall into place eventually?
      Did you play the tutorial FSW?

Comment

I think so. As i was playing it kept pausing and telling me about tagging 8 at once, shooting in time with the music, trigger to shoot the pink ones, euphoria etc. I sort of get what I'm supposed to do but don't feel like I'm getting "in the zone" if you see what I mean? I feel like I should have an epiphany at some point and it hasn't happened!

Comment

Here's a walkthrough if needed FSW, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFSHtLllZZQ

Comment

If anyone is interested iWaggle did comparison video on differences, controller and visual.
            Last edited by Family Fry; 23-04-2012, 15:37.

Comment

Holy crap that guy is thorough!

Comment

Haha just a bit. I watched it tonight as never tried it on PS3 and it was acting odd. It's calibrated fine and in small box but it needs to go above tv for camera as we have a monitor of Viki's on table in way currently below! Blumming gaming wives who'd have em pmsl ;-)

Comment

Gives us your impressions of the move with it please Dazzyman?

Comment

I believe that iWaggle guy is on GAF as well, I remember asking him about the NG3 Move support which was completely broken according to him.

Comment

I have both 360 and ps3 versions they are the same pretty much until you turn the 3D on. Both worth buying and personal preference only as to which you buy, I could not really tell if there was any difference (both installed to hd)

Comment

I reached the master of eden trophy and platinum without ever using the DS3, only played this with the Move. never had any problems, bugs or glitches neither.

the calibration advice is confusing though, tells you to hold your arm out but if you do that you get crap response - keep the cursor tight when you calibrate and you can hit everything on instinct. rumble helps with the combos which i presume is why the high scores can be reached with Move when it might not be so easy with kinect (heard that the score requirements for 5 stars were lowered for kinect though.. that true?)
                        Last edited by yvrmikiw; 24-04-2012, 07:44.

Comment

Yep. After reading the calibration stuff from iWaggle this game just became ten times better! Absolutely amazing and I totally zoned out before I got to work this morning playing it.

Comment

So epiphany and Zen have been achieved?

Comment

never mind
                              Last edited by yvrmikiw; 24-04-2012, 10:37.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                                So epiphany and Zen have been achieved?
                                I believe they have!

Comment

Working...
                                X