Child of Eden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
    Gives us your impressions of the move with it please Dazzyman?
    It's brilliant buddy, well worth swapping versions for. More responsive and of course with the 3d the ultimate chiliout game just like Rez was. The wife loves it and first tie she's used the move. Very easy system of auto lockon and flick to launch, button for bullets and button for the smart bomb

Comment

Also remember - from the iWaggle video - you can power up and DS3s you have and have them vibrate to the music too. I'm gonna shove one down my pants later.

Comment

Wouldn't be the first time I'd imagine.

Comment

I knew that play station eye was watching me. And I suspected it was you at the other end too.

Seriously though, where am I supposed to put a second controller? I play standing up otherwise I could leave it in my lap. Shove it in a pocket I suppose?

Comment

Is there some kind of strap you can buy?

Comment

Hmm, a dressing gown belt could hold it in place I reckon. Will give it a go later.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                Also remember - from the iWaggle video - you can power up and DS3s you have and have them vibrate to the music too. I'm gonna shove one down my pants later.
                Cool didn't know that, used to use all the controllers with Rez so will do same on this

Comment

At least the ps3 controllers have handles for insertion. KY Jellytime.

Comment

Working...
                  X