No announcement yet.

Child of Eden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. Technically inferior in what way? I fail to see how, on a technical level, the ps3 version could be improved.

Comment

There's a good chance it could drop a frame or two here and there as most games do, but it's totally negligible to making a decision anyway.
      If you are going to play with a pad theif it doesn't matter really, if you want move/kinect support you'll buy one version and if you want 3D you will buy one specific version.

Comment

I've read on rllmuk that the whole thing just plays like an inferior port. I've not played the PS3 version myself.

Comment

Also, apparently, the PS3 version isn't 1080p (even before switching 3D on), unlike the 360 version.

Comment

Pretty sure the 360 version isn't 1080p either. It might be up scaling to 1080p but the actual game resolution is probably the same as ps3. It's just fanboy arguments as usual.

Would actually like to try this in 3d. Usually not bothered but this might be worth it.
            Last edited by Brad; 22-04-2012, 10:55.

Comment

Well, whatever resolution they're rendering at, the PS3 version is lower res. It's not fanboy comments, the info comes from someone who owns both consoles.

Comment

Couldnt possibly be a fanboy then

Comment

Maybe on for the digital foundry to look into?

Comment

Never mind both consoles, do you own both versions before making your assertions?

Comment

This review mentions game breaking bugs in the PS3 version:

Last edited by bcass; 22-04-2012, 23:11.

Comment

The Kinect implementation is the most accurate Kinect game I've played so far and frankly playing with a pad is nothing compared to the Kinect experience with this. I have a Move setup too but it just can't see how it would be able to replicate the fluid, emotional feeling the Kinect gives you, it's the only way I play it when concentrating on fun rather than scoring.

Comment

So more fanboy spoutings, ive had the game 3 days and no bugs or restarts, i guess you can't answer my question bcass, so i'll just take that as a no. 360 rabid fanboyism at its worst.

Comment

I own both consoles, how on earth does that make me a fanboy? If anyone is coming across as a rabid fanboy it's you. I couldn't give a toss which console has the best version, I can just buy the best version and play it eitherway. Let's face it, it wouldn't be the first time a PS3 version has been technically inferior to the 360 version.
                            Last edited by bcass; 23-04-2012, 00:18.

Comment

You've played both versions of the game and can tell the ps3 is lower res? Or you read this somewhere? Btw, I never called you a fanboy, I was referring to all the stuff you'd been reading on that there Internet. Your last couple of posts do make you sound fanboyish though!

Comment

Just started this on the Xbox, it's really very lovely. And it's cheap as chips for a full game download code on ebay at the moment.. Around ?5.

Comment

Working...
                                X