No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you click on to talk to them there should be an option that says something like 'I want to trade items with you'

Comment

No option there for that. Maybe I cant do it with these people.

Delphine and Esbrin.

Comment

Some companions you can't trade items with no.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran76 View Post
          I just love the way game takes you on such unexpected journeys. I was just padding around and was completing a random quest when I saw a bloke sitting in the corner of the bar, which leads to the following

He challenges me to a drinking contest and I except, after three drinks I wake up in a town I have never been to before and am getting told off by some priest for trashing their temple! I clean it up, say sorry and head outside. Now I am embroiled in a whole range of new quests and missions

Incredible.
          Feeling the exact same love. I'm level 13 and still havent fought my first dragon - just have been so engrossed in the world and how alive, how unpredictable it all is. Early I was trying to lock pick a Master lock and ran out of locks. I thought i'd quickly skip to the closest store, buy a few and skip back. Quick and easy....

I end up bumping into someone, which leads to all sorts of mad quests, including:

a talking dog

Three hours later i'm only just back to re-attempt the master lock! Amazing stuff.
          ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

How on earth did you get to level 13 with no dragons getting you? So far im been jumped on at the most inappropriate moments by dragons, already done in 12 of the buggers as they just won't leave me alone.

Found my first daedric weapon, a beautiful sword called

dawnstar

it actually glows like it is made of light. Amazingly useful for fighting undead creatures as it's strong against them.

Comment

hehe, i have no idea. At first I literally just decided on a direction and started to run. Twenty hours later....
              ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

I don't think the dragon encounters start spawning until you've completed a few bits of the main questline.

They're all over the bloody place for me. Can't seem to go anywhere now without one turning up to crash the party... hehe.

Comment

None of the dragons have actually posed any threat to me so far. I've only killed 3 but they've been as easy as pie. Actually the whole game is easy so far. Not complaining though. I love it just the way it is.

Comment

I've still got mine game cranked right den to novice, the dragons are still fun to fight as I have to keep my follower alive

Comment

I need thief armour to complete a quest...only problem is I sold the armour you get from joining the guild! Anyone know where to get a replacement set?

Comment

Finally obtained

Azuras star

, now i can go soul stealing again, it was a tough choice but i decided to purge the dark soul from it so it can be used on anything apart from humans, if i had left it as a black star i could have gone killing humans & using their souls but theres only so many in the world.

Better start getting my stats up so i can do some pretty cool enchanting of weapons.
                        Last edited by importaku; 20-11-2011, 10:34.

Comment

Damnit, I've been thinking about Azuras Star but don't wanna cheat and ask where to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                            I need thief armour to complete a quest...only problem is I sold the armour you get from joining the guild! Anyone know where to get a replacement set?
                            I think the fence in the Guild can sell you some. Someone down there has some anyway.

Comment

Importaku, spoiler tags please!

Comment

My current predicament:

After slaying some dragons I took the bones and scales off them obviously. But weighing so much I decided to sell them and never thought about it again. I have since found out though that you can

make dragon armour when you get your smithing up to 100

! So I have been hunting down the various merchants I sold these to and can't find them. There's a chance I didn't sell some and left them in various barrels and crates around the world along with lots of other goodies I didn't have room for but I can't find them either!

Really need to get a house bought soon so store my stuff properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X