No announcement yet.

Prince Of Persia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't mind the combat, it was the bats that got me?

What are the point of the bats?! The don't add anything to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Che Musashi
      Some how I manage to survive only to have wasted all my sand trying to survive the melee, so solving the puzzle is a more difficult. It seems they never have water or a save spot when you need it.

I want to finish this game, but sometimes it seems cheap and frustrating with the combat at times.
      Yr kidding right? I've never seen so many save points in a game in my life...

Go on finish it, you know you want to, it's worth it as it gets better and better towards the end...

Comment

At times yes. But right after they give you a new weapon you don't get one until you kill 162 thousand constantly respawning Zombie dudes. Of course I'm going to finish it.

I will reserve final judgement until then and for now.

Comment

A) there aren't that many Zombies.

B) you should be using them to fill up your dagger throughout the fight.

Comment

I started this a couple of days ago, but only played it a little bit, so I'm only at about the 15% mark. I'm enjoying it, although the combat can get a bit tiring on occasion. My main gripe so far was getting really confused when this british guy told me to "throw my leather". I was wondering whether I had some obscure whip or something I hadn't realised about. However it appears he meant "throw my lever". Darn Americans...

Comment

PAL X-box and GC versions delayed until 27/02/04

Does anyone have any idea of a reasonable explanation for why ? New content ? Longer game ?

Or are we just getting shafted again for living in a PAL territory

ft:

Comment

Blame Sony

Comment

I got a classic bug while playing over the weekend. There's a point at about 69% where there's a save point right next to a huge pit with spikes in it. After I had watched the vision and saved the game I returned to the level to see the princess wonder over and fall into the pit. She hangs on for a few seconds then falls to her death. Cue the "No, no that didn't happen" and the option to retry.

Upon choosing the option the same thing happens again and again. Luckily I'd kept two save points so I didn't lose too much progress.

Comment

Same thing happened to me

Although that was the only bug I saw in the entire game iirc

Comment

I'm 33% in on the xbox version and i love it, the controls are flawless and the graphics and sound are stunning. The only niggle i have is the camera angle at times is a little frustrating but it has to be the best game i've played in a very long time.

Comment

I've played straight through to about 50%, and I'm having a blast.
                        It's so much FUN!!

The combat can be a bit frustrating, but that might just be me. If you take your time, you usually fare a bit better.
                        It's awesome.

Comment

My brother reached "that bit" last night and true to form the silly girl kept killing herself on the spikes! Thankfully I had already warned him about it and he had done an alternate save that was fine to continue from...
                          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I went back to this recently for a second playthrough... A truly wonderful game.

It's something that I can see myself playing again and again just out of admiration.

Comment

I've just been thinking about my favourite moments from the game, & there's 1 puzzle that really stands out for me - about 50%ish through -

Originally posted by spoiler
                              Where you're balancing on the tops of thin walls, jumping from one to the next - you raise a huge gate, then have to get all the way back round the scenery in order to wall run across the falling gate to proceed.
                              I'm sure I haven't explained that very well, but that's definitely a classic moment for me

Comment

If I'm thinking of the same bit you're describing then I hated it because

Originally posted by spoiler
                                Those damned birds kept knocking me of the ledges which menat it took about 10 minutes to finish that section
                                the rest fo the game was top though.

Comment

Working...
                                X