No announcement yet.

INFAMOUS SECOND SON review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care either, but I think Developers bonus money is based on Metacrtic scores, so if the changes are positive (Lets be honest, a paid for DLC doesn't normally give you 5 hours more gameplay and performance improvements!) then I hope the dev's are rewarded.

Another way to look at it is that we know games are rushed out the door, but if a developers have strong project management, following agile methods like Scrum, maybe the game was totally stable when printed to BluRay, but the devs just kept working on the backlog of side missions in the knowledge they could releases as a patch.

Can't wait to try for myself in a few hours!

Comment

have to chuckle when I hear about the DUP in this game

They are one of the major political parties in Northern Ireland!

Comment

What are you expecting some character to come out and shout, No, No Surrender?

Comment

I like the way that part if the patch ties into the ARG that they mention in the "manual".

Had a look at it last night and you get bonus karma by doing quizzes and stuff.

Comment

Enjoying my first hour. Visually make no mistake, this is next gen. Incredible!

Comment

glad to hear you enjoy it Matt. i am still looking for a good excuse to shell out 400 Euros for a PS4. but i am still in doubt if this excuse might be Infamous...

Comment

I don't think its a system seller, but good fun and certainly graphically incredible. Gameplay seems solid and fun, I hope there is mission variation. Remote play works nicely too.

Comment

Loving it! Crackdown meets Mirrors Edge meets GTA with a kicking sound track and feeling of Naughty Dog

Comment

Only 14% in but enjoying it, it's better paced than the first two games though at the moment I feel this has the least appealing city. It looks stunning in places though it makes it very jarring when a visual fluff does crop up, such as the main character having no reflection when it's wet.

Comment

Leave it at 24%. Great fun! I have taken most bases now and will focus on the missions. Also a bit of far cry 3 influence.

lack of his reflection is strange, but without doubt the best looking console game I've played. (Haven't played Ryse)

Comment

I'm 53% in now and just got to Lantern district wow the lighting just got better

Comment

This is superb stuff. Most remote play friendly game to date as well. Looks amazing. Solid frame rate regardless of how insane it gets. Can't wait to play more.

Comment

Well this is the first game in ages that I've been wanting to go and play as soon s I come of it
                            Cant beat the feeling running around Seattle admiring the quality of the graphics engine

Comment

Same here, itching to play again!

Comment

Oh wow, this is freaking awesome looking! Just played a little bit as I have some stuff to do, but so far it looks mega. Really impressed with the voice acting too, seems top notch. Thankfully I have nothing to do this weekend really, so I'm going to hammer this!

Comment

Working...
                                X