INFAMOUS SECOND SON review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss being able to pick up cars and chuck them at people

I love this. Played a couple more hours but daughter awake now so it's phineas and ferb time

Comment

Finished now, not fussed with the shards/DUP collecting padding. It's probably the best installment via refinement. The last boss threatens to spoil the fun again. Visually the game never drops its guard though, a solid game and a definite 8

Comment

Just finished it myself, you just beat me! Need to see how much percent I'm on after the credits roll, but I enjoy the world and the combat so will try to clear all the zones 100% assuming the game allows you to continue doing that.

EDIT: Only 69% done, and it does just carry on your game, so plenty of play left yet.
        Last edited by Colin; 23-03-2014, 14:07.

Comment

Just finished it,do I get a bronze medal?
          100% complete ding dang doo
          Now to try the dark side

Comment

How many hours did it take to completion do you reckon guys?

You seen to have got through it mighty quick.

Comment

I've had absolutely nothing else to do this weekend David apart from walk the dog, so I really hammered it.

Comment

i noticed there is a trophy for completing on Expert..

i didnt realise there was a option for change of difficulty im about 30% through, if i change to expert now will i still get the trophy or is it too late :/

Comment

I have 6 days off so I got my teeth right into it.
                  probably 15-20 hours on first play through

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
                    i noticed there is a trophy for completing on Expert..

i didnt realise there was a option for change of difficulty im about 30% through, if i change to expert now will i still get the trophy or is it too late :/
                    Normal is for the good run. Expert is for evil!

Comment

I never even noticed a difficulty choice before playing, some of those boss fights were pretty tough on normal, I hate to think what expert would be like. But then, I am a bit rubbish at games!

Comment

I had a problem with the last boss which drove me nuts in parts

Comment

Double Post
                          Last edited by BaronSqwelch; 23-03-2014, 20:46.

Comment

Am interested in the people raving about this who hated ACIV...first Infamous I have played as I was a 360er but this game is literally Assassins Creed with fireballs instead of throwing knives.

Exactly the same except the controls are even more annoying. I wondered why you always had to hold a trigger to grab onto ledges etc but this game answers that question..you can't go 6 inches without getting stuck on a gate/crate/bus stop. Chasing down the secret agents rams that fact home too!!

That being said...I am enjoying it...but am a big AC fan. Its shiny, the brothers banter is actually amusing and I have slaughtered hundreds of sign spinners!!

Comment

Seems pretty good this, very nice graphics, but shame its 30fps. Reminds me a lot of Crackdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post
                                Am interested in the people raving about this who hated ACIV...first Infamous I have played as I was a 360er but this game is literally Assassins Creed with fireballs instead of throwing knives.

Exactly the same except the controls are even more annoying. I wondered why you always had to hold a trigger to grab onto ledges etc but this game answers that question..you can't go 6 inches without getting stuck on a gate/crate/bus stop. Chasing down the secret agents rams that fact home too!!

That being said...I am enjoying it...but am a big AC fan. Its shiny, the brothers banter is actually amusing and I have slaughtered hundreds of sign spinners!!
                                Took this earlier Infamous AC Edition

Comment

Working...
                                X