No announcement yet.

Forza horizon 2 xbox one review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I being thick, where to you collect repaired barn yard cars from once you're told they're ready?

Comment

Goto the main horizon festival hub, fast travel to there is free.
      Goto garage and on the menu should be barn finds.

Comment

Indeed they are, thanks FF.

Was looking in Photo Gallery/Top Rated earlier, some amazing quality pics in there.

Comment

Oh no, while out looking for the final barn find I fell right through the playing area! It seems that there is an invisible building or obstacle in the same area too which you can see as my car tries to drive forward but seems to be stuck on something.

With a world as large and detailed as Forza Horizon 2 this sort of "bug" is inevitable. Still, pretty cool to find.

Comment

Trust you to find that!
            Lovin' the Retro Core licence plate!

I know it's a bit sad, but I love finding stuff like that.
            The swings car launcher in GTA IV and glitching through the mountains in Fallout: New Vegas, for example.

Comment

I've found a tiny part of the 360 version where you crash into nothing .

Comment

I wonder if it's in the same area? This place I found was near the airport.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  Trust you to find that!
                  Lovin' the Retro Core licence plate!

I know it's a bit sad, but I love finding stuff like that.
                  The swings car launcher in GTA IV and glitching through the mountains in Fallout: New Vegas, for example.
                  Yeah, finding glitches and bugs is fun as long as they're not game breaking like the amount of **** found in Lego games. Have you see the video where I fly out of the area on Lego the movie without trying? Or my video with a billion crashes in Lego Marvel?

Comment

No. I believe it was near the castle. On a rally section.

Comment

I haven't posted here for a while because basically I haven't really been playing any games for the past year. Having got an Xbox One in March its taken until now to play something that I really haven't been able to put down.

What a game. I loved Horizon 1 but this surpasses it in pretty much every way, providing that perfect balance of arcade mixed with realism that made the original such a big hit with me. Its like MSR/PGR in so many ways and that can only be a good thing.

Visually it's stunning and I've spent far too long in Photo Mode capturing the beautiful scenery and ever changing weather which can change the look of the environment in an instant.

I'm at level 47 now and have been buying a new car for each championship I do, gradually getting faster with each one and properly enjoying each type rather than just getting a Lambo and finding everything else too slow to go back to like a friend of mine did.

The selection of cars is spot on with a good variety and plenty of 90's JPN cars that I love so much. I'm hoping DLC will add more as things like the FTO/GTO are missing along with the Gen 5 and Gen 7 Celica (my actual car which was in Forza 5 so I really hope it makes it here too).

The only downside is I miss the 'Horizon Rocks' radio station but apart from that the game is faultless and I cant wait to be playing it again

Comment

Totally agree, have played this loads in last two weeks since picking up a One, excellent game, even like the multiplayer King and Poison games. Not raced against any knobs online come to think of it which is a miracle in this day and age.

I'm up to about level 82 I think, have 100+ cars and just going through searching out the XP boards etc at present.
                        Enjoying it more than Forza 5, which hasn't had a look in really.

The Horzion Finale race was great, long, but ample CR prize money which always helps.

I have the radio off, just the car engine and effects are enough for me.

Only advice I would give is choose what perks to unlock wisely, I could have been wiser in the way I unlocked some which would have helped my progress better/quicker.

Love your gold Supra Yakumo, one of my all time favourtie cars, prefer the plain white one though. Not even dabbled in tuning/upgrades yet. TCS struggles to cope with the S rates cars most of the time already.

Comment

My Gold Supra? Oh man, I forgot about that I've been driving around in a custom White and brushed bronze Bentley continental sports the last few days

Think I'm over level 100 now although I'll have to check that. Finished the first championship now doing the 2nd. Love playing online too but I need a way to switch off people's mics as it's annoying listening to some nob talking crap in the background as I'm racing.

Comment

Game was patched yesterday (content update) Playground Games added another bucket list "Beat us at our own game" looks like it's going to be a bloody tough one, dev times to beat and some tough challenges.

Also a new car pack came out too, Falken Tire Car Pack featuring 5 cars.

Alfa Romeo 4C 2014
                            BMW N4 Coupe 2014
                            Chevrolet Super Sport 2014
                            Lamborghini Jalpa 1988
                            Subaru Legacy RS 1990
                            Toyota 2000GT 1969

From that pack there is also a free car to download separately for everyone, Subaru Legacy RS 1990.

Comment

Yes some of those third batch of Bucket List challenges are pretty tight on time. Good fun though.

Was hoping for another location to be added once I saw the update was 518mb but guess that will all come with time.

Comment

I've only done a couple on the second bucket list, so having another one to go through is a nice distraction.
                                Tackling this one championship at a time, at least one a day is what I'm trying to get to, horizon finales in 6 championships.
                                I'm trying not to repeat any so that I can have a good variety of cars and races, working well so far.

A new area would be nice but no doubt that will be paid DLC on top of the car pass/VIP, would love to be wrong on that though as Forza 5 had free tracks.

Comment

Working...
                                X