No announcement yet.

DriveClub [PS4] review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's talking about the ones like you used to get with the Wii, plug the controller into a circle of plastic and use the motion controls for steering.

Can't see them being that accurate at all. May have sufficed on the Wii but not in a proper driving game.

Comment

I didn't know those even existed for PS4 :S

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo2 View Post
        How many Bordersdown-clubs are there now? I took a challenge an hour ago and saw "Bordersdown IV".

Also, is there anyone in "Bordersdown" that have sold, or doesn't play more and want to leave the club? I still have "fond" memories of kicking out dave_heats :P
        haha! If theres any space I might rejoin the original club.

Comment

You can take teddymeow's place, I'll send an invite tonight

Comment

Just picked this up recently and I'd take a spot if there's any going.

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo2 View Post
              You can take teddymeow's place, I'll send an invite tonight
              cheers chap! I'll be back online again Saturday, so will accept then if the space is still there

Comment

Except I don't know teddymeow's PSN ID, can't see anything resembling the ID in his profile in the club :P

Current members are myself, tonyda1971 (21), dazza_cole (31), Its_There (21), Jeimuzu_uk (11) and doodledude (13).
                Last edited by MoFo2; 23-01-2015, 16:08.

Comment

Just missing 2 stars on the Elements Tour, on Venom Hot Lap 2... I think I'll save those for tomorrow, my nerves aren't ready yet and I'ge run out of swear words for today.

Comment

If need be, I can make a space on my Bordersdown (2 I think) club as I have 2 PSN id's on it.

Comment

Just completed the Elements tour, getting that final star on Venom Hot Lap 2 was just as fulfilling as on the first Venom Hot Lap. Now just to wait until they open The Apex and Sakura tour.

Comment

Picked this up today, lots of content it seems with the couple of freebie bits of Tour DLC. Looks great, only tried a couple of cars so not formed a great opinion on the handling, seem to hear a lot more noise from the tyres than the engine which isn't ideal.

Tried the BD clubs, first three are invite only and BDIV is full, anyone sold the game on and now able free up a space? or should I create Bordersdown V

Comment

Quick go today, first since launch and fair play it's much better now. Stunning in places though the dry, day races can still show the cut corners. When it's raining though... wowzers.

Comment

I can free up a space on Bordersdown 2 (I think!) as I have 2 PSN id's on there, and send an invite. Club is Lv 20 so all the Club cars are available. Send a Friend Request to RogsR35UK.

Comment

Will do in a second. Thanks.

EDIT: you're already on my friends list it seems. Probably from the GT6 days.
                              Last edited by VR46; 25-01-2015, 21:30.

Comment

Invite has been sent. I see the Bordersdown 2 is now Lv 21. I must admit to not being on much recently as I seem to be a bit off gaming at the moment! I do suffer from that occasionally.

Comment

Working...
                                X