Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    I can help I suppose.
    Cool. I've sent you and shaffy_oppa friend requests. I'll be online Sat afternoon and Sun/Mon evening.

Comment

Regarding the recently released Bloodborne DLC, does it add anything distinct to the game, or merely more of the same in new clothing?

Comment

More of the same though the enemies are all new. With some new weapons that are pretty cool, such as the Moonlight Greatsword. Platted this game last week, got the theme in the mail too. 100% DLC as well.

The DLC is tough if you are on NG+ or above. But Chalice dungeons made me a powerhouse.

Comment

You get a bit more of the lore from it, new weapons and new bosses. So more of the same but the weapons are quite cool.

I finally did some pvp, helped some random people and then worked my way through all the chalice dungeons and got my platinum. I think I'm done with the game so got dark souls 2.

Comment

What are the chances of completing the DLC on NG+++ playing solo? Tempted to get this but only like co-oping areas/bosses on subsequent playthroughs.

Comment

Co-op is actually part of the DLC, so you'll be missing out if you solo it. It's easy enough though, I finished it last night.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Grrr...

Vicar Amelia

gave me more gyp than she should on my first playthrough, and now her re-skinned forbear

Vicar Laurence

is properly gripping my **** on NG+. Any tips? Got Charred Hunter gear for fire and physical protection, maxed out Threaded Cane, Kirk Hammer and Tonitrus.

Shark Ogres down the well in the Fishing Hamlet

are also wrecking me, and I can't see me doing them tbh.

Edit: found a way

to spank the sharks. Cleared winter lanterns off cave ledge, aggro'd sharks below, then poked them on their noses until they died.

Last edited by Golgo; 07-01-2016, 16:44.

Comment

I got the DLC, and rinsed it in 3 hours. While it was very good, it was very short which was incredibly disappointing imo. I Platinumed this now so I'm done. Bring on Dark Souls 3!

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel View Post
                    I got the DLC, and rinsed it in 3 hours. While it was very good, it was very short which was incredibly disappointing imo. I Platinumed this now so I'm done. Bring on Dark Souls 3!
                    What level and playthrough were you on when you tackled the DLC? I'd like to play the DLC but ?16 for three hours play is offputting.

Comment

For the well you can also throw shaman bones and they'll duke it out with eachother.

DLC is short. I think it took me less than 4 hours. First area is a reskin, other 2 areas are pretty good. I didn't feel ripped off but it could've been cheaper.

Comment

I was playing it was a maxed out character on NG+3 or 4 and it took me a solid week or two to get through- those new bosses are hard.

Comment

That's what I did with the sharks [MENTION=3687]Golgo[/MENTION] lol

Comment

I fought them properly, they were a pain but the second doesn't drop until the first is at half health, so you can tag on him as he walks to the other - especially if you lure him to the other side of the arena.

His jumpy slide attack is total bull**** though.

Comment

Yay, just finished DLC and 2nd playthrough. I thought the DLC raised the experience even more. The continual dripfeed of lore, excellent voice-acting, surprising baddies and creepy scenarios was terrific. I think it represents superb value and is really bloody tough actually. I certainly didn't speed through it in 3 hours on NG+ and wonder what kind of (over-)level you'd need to be at to do that. Or maybe it's just madskillz that I don't possess. Anyhoo, it well deserves its BD GOTY status.

Comment

Cheers for all the DLC impressions. I think I'll get it. On disc preferably.

Anyone know if the vanilla Bloodborne save file is compatible with the disc version Bloodborne GOTY Edition?

Comment

Working...
                                X