Monster Hunter World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wasn't your lobby was it?
    I returned from a quest before jumping on with you and it gave me the option to return to the gathering hall as a squad. Perhaps we have to start there first?

Comment

oooooooooh. Okay, confusion. I'm think in the simply logics of game squadding up ala Battlefield where you just choose to team up in regarding of server ownership. Okay, clarification required.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        I was in the same lobby world as QC for a while last night and sent him my Guild card, but no reply to that...
        It seems that you can be in one lobby and answer an SOS from another without leaving, so that might be my way forward this weekend. That way I can set up and wait for anyone online and still hunt without the fear of them not being able to enter the lobby.
        I would suggest "bdown" as our standard passcode.
        I took your card, but didn't know what I was supposed to do with it.
        I was on an expedition (agenda-free mooch about) and have no idea if you can just come and find me or if I have to ask you to come in.

As Kirov says, the online is pretty obtuse to organise for a 2018 game!

Comment

Also, what’s money and the other points I’m building up for? I seem to have loads of both so not sure what I can/should be spending it on?

Comment

You'll use money to forge and upgrade. Buy fertiliser and other items you could probably just collect. Points can also be spent on things such as meals. But I'm not sure what else.

Comment

You will need lots of money to forge high rank armour and upgrade weapons,

You will start using lots of points in HR from buying item shipments from the main land to paying for trail hunter safari.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                I took your card, but didn't know what I was supposed to do with it.
                I was on an expedition (agenda-free mooch about) and have no idea if you can just come and find me or if I have to ask you to come in.

As Kirov says, the online is pretty obtuse to organise for a 2018 game!
                Yeah I saw. I should have messaged you but I was being lazy. I should plug in a keyboard and see if they work.
                We have to work on our organisation.

I ranked up to 7 this morning ready for the weekend, and finished my Kadachi armour set. Now I just need a shedload of Armorsphere+ to level it up enough.

Comment

Kryss, I use the PS Message app. It just like using whatsapp or something. There's even a communities app. That's if you have a smartphone, of course.

Comment

Yeah i installed it again the other day ready. I just left my phone on the other side of the room when we were playing.

Comment

I know they're called cell phones over there, but we still call them "mobile" phones over here...

Comment

Haha, phone.... other... side ...of room... can't....reach... lol

Comment

I was busy playing!!
                          And I did not say cellphone.

Comment

I'm getting strong PSO vibes from this, playing it online before reminded me of playing V1 and 2 back in the Dreamcast days.

I haven't experimented with too many weapons just yet but I'm liking the longsword. It feels like it has enough power without being too slow for me to swing around.

Comment

It is very PSO. Miss that series.

Comment

Bought. Downloading now woop 😊

Comment

Working...
                                X