No announcement yet.

Street Fighter VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we are just waiting on Akuma (we had Rashid, A.K.I and recently Ed) to be the final season 1 character to be dropped. The Capcom president turns to you during brunch and asks "which 4 characters should appear in the next season?"

Who ya going for?

Comment

Congrats Hudson. I am stuck in the hell of D3/4 and seem to be the stepping stone for many Ed players to go into Masters.

No idea about other characters as I always just play Ken, wouldn't mind seeing Karin back though.

Comment

Thanks!

I feel you on the Ed army. I made Master a day after he dropped and I'd say most of my battles were against Diamond 4/5 Eds. It wasn't too fun

Future character want list for me would be R.Mika (and/or Nadeshiko), Rose, Birdie and Rufus (the original American kung-fu master )

Comment

You have two accounts don't you Hudson, the one on friends list is still on D4.

Ed definitely has a lot of gimmicks that I need to get my head around.

Comment

Yeah, I mainly play on PC as Manonsense and that's my Master account. My PS5 account has knocked on the door once, but Rikemansbarnet was gatekeeping at the time. Then I went on a beautiful losing streak. I will plug away at the PS5 account every now and again.

Feel free to add my ass

Comment

Pretty cool to have played a pro though.

​​​​I played Phenom on day 1 of SFV. I would have done better had I not touched the joystick.

Comment

Yeah it's alway cool to play a pro (just maybe just not as your Rank Up Opportunity match :P)

I've also played against Cam_the_Cipher and couple of TO's in Senzer and Willo.

Comment

Comment

Diamond 5 reached, got that last push to Master. This is going to be tough.

Comment

good luck out there. I believe in you

Comment

On my final push and I have been going into the BH to practise against Masters and those New Challengers that have 100s of hours.

Made one of them so salty last night he started messaging, apparently not standing there and getting bodied was a weird play style, that I ran away and moved out of Eds grabbing some was a weird choice 😂

Comment

Running into Masters is how to quickly get into Master as they give big points.

Comment

I played one the other day who just stood there and let me take the points, looked through his history and he seems to do this to all D5 players.

But the guys account was very odd, only 36 hours playtime but had most characters in Masters, had a character in Legend after only 76 matches.

The dude played Rikmansbarnet and almost won and he did beat Phenom. Masters looks like a while other scary place.

Comment

hudson Perfect example of why I am stuck in D5 there. Man I must have uttered every x rated swear word during that match 😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by wargame View Post
                                hudson Perfect example of why I am stuck in D5 there. Man I must have uttered every x rated swear word during that match 😂😂😂
                                It was a scramble for sure Well played. Capcom need to give me an invincible DP. I'm surprised you havent broke in to Master tho. You will get there!

Comment

Working...
                                X