No announcement yet.

F-Zero AX Monster ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably about the same time Wednesday get promoted to the Premiership.

God, i would love a few goes on that. Great video btw. Really shows the way you get pushed around. Dragon Slope would be loads of fun, i think.

Comment

I can wait two years It looks the type of machine where people will be able to tell a mile off if your any good or not.

Comment

I loved this to bits. Game of the show.

Quite a few differences from normal AX; only a slight tweak in handling, only Race mode selectable, no card support, all GX racers selectable (tilt wheel forward/back on car select), full starting grid of 30 racers on Versus (normal AX has only the human players playing on versus - boring as ****), ranking board based on amount of kills during the race.

I'm liking the tweaks, and the cabinet speaks for itself. Cycraft's killer app. Sega Club Kart is more violent with the movement though!

Comment

Originally posted by edandersen
          I loved this to bits. Game of the show.

Quite a few differences from normal AX; only a slight tweak in handling, only Race mode selectable, no card support, all GX racers selectable (tilt wheel forward/back on car select), full starting grid of 30 racers on Versus (normal AX has only the human players playing on versus - boring as ****), ranking board based on amount of kills during the race.

I'm liking the tweaks, and the cabinet speaks for itself. Cycraft's killer app. Sega Club Kart is more violent with the movement though!
          ...were you the chap that kept on winning??

Comment

Damn straight I was!

Still no-one who can touch me.

Comment

I thought it was fantastic, but it's hella twitchy! We also managed to get the whole thing jumping in the air at one point! er....

Actually, while we're on the subject, did you 'play' that flight simluator game that went round in 360 degrees in every direction? now THAT was ****ing mental...

Comment

Originally posted by edandersen

Damn straight I was!

Still no-one who can touch me.
                Right, were you the one really getting into it and sliently cheering yourself on (as in, mouth open but no sound coming out)?

Comment

Originally posted by Cacophanus

Right, were you the one really getting into it and sliently cheering yourself on (as in, mouth open but no sound coming out)?
                  Most probably! Sound was so loud you probably couldn't hear me.

Comment

Yep FZero + Cycraft = best arcade thrill since Road Rage. Wow I was really impressed

EDIT: Just to add, this game utilized the motion much more accuratly than club kart which seemed a touch exaggerated.

Comment

Le sigh.
                      Wish I'd gone now
                      I would've just played that all day!

Comment

The funniest bit was when I was wrecking it around Outer Space, and this french asshat GETS IN THE AREA to show some woman how to open the coin box. He keeps setting off and unsetting off the sensor that stops the movement, so my ride kept starting and stopping. Then, he just stood my side of the barrier, just shy of the stop sensor. I was trying to swerve the ship to twat him in the head! What a mong.

Comment

if they do get it back at sheffield I hope it doesn't fall apart in your hands like the last one I played there...all I wanted was 1 game!

Comment

Just been down Troc - whoever put their top time name in as "Eddles" for AX Lightning timetrial has just been pwn3d really hard by "REX" - (5 seconds off baby!)

Those dicks have removed the memory card support but didnt bother to activate the GX characters! ft: I want MY car!

All your timetrial are belong to us!

Found t3h manual: http://www.seuservice.com:81/manuals...X/FZeroDLX.pdf

Comment

I need to get down the troc and start handing down beatdowns

First on my list - Saur

Comment

Bring it son - I'm taking top and there aint **** you can do about it!

Once/if they sort the machine out and I can use my car -
                                -"All Your Race Are Belong to Us"....
                                Tomorrow I'm taking Green Plant.
                                (Disclaimer) If I get pwn3d it's not my fault cos Goro aint my boy!

Comment

Working...
                                X