F-Zero AX Monster ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking more EVO/ 3s.
    My Ken fights like a pikey, just a blur of first and feet.
    Would be all over you bumbaclots

Comment

Bring your pussyclaat bumbaclaat rasclaat Ken.....

Still doesnt knock me off the top.... *sigh* it's SO nice up here....right up.....THE TOP! *peers down at the mortals...*

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian
        Just been down Troc - whoever put their top time name in as "Eddles" for AX Lightning timetrial has just been pwn3d really hard by "REX" - (5 seconds off baby!)
        The cheek! Rainbow Pheonix isn't a speed demon anyway..

Comment

Do Japanese AX cards work on the machine in London? I'm only S rank, I want those SS and M cups ft: Once I have the time trial stamps for outer space, lightning and green plant, that M cup is mine.

Comment

Once I have the time trial stamps for outer space, lightning and green plant, that M cup is mine.
            You'll be lucky mate. I got Master rank after getting well over half a million pilot points. Its not easy!

In other news, I think I have sussed out how to get the last column on the card. I'll test it before I get anyone's hopes up.

Comment

Yeah Japanese cards do work - I've been using the one I got with my GX, that Bahamut car you get on it aint all that tho.

In other news, I think I have sussed out how to get the last column on the card. I'll test it before I get anyone's hopes up.
              Heavy man - I couldnt work out what that was for

Comment

Righto, the last column is for the Staff Ghosts.

To race it, hold down brake in Time Trial when "Champion Ghost" is selected (use the right paddle to select the ghost).

These bastards are HARSH. I beat the Aeropolis one but the rest are miles off.

Also turns out there are several ranks above Master - notice the space under the completed up to Master ranks on the card? You get Master for 500,000 points, there are ranks up to 10,000,000!! I mean, CHRIST!

Comment

shiit, that's some next levelage

Comment

Originally posted by edandersen
                    Righto, the last column is for the Staff Ghosts.

To race it, hold down brake in Time Trial when "Champion Ghost" is selected (use the right paddle to select the ghost).

These bastards are HARSH. I beat the Aeropolis one but the rest are miles off.

Also turns out there are several ranks above Master - notice the space under the completed up to Master ranks on the card? You get Master for 500,000 points, there are ranks up to 10,000,000!! I mean, CHRIST!
                    My Jap card is on M.V.P rank, didnt realise i'd played that much ....

haha, no its just one i grabbed while out there, i thought it was another rank, even tho someone said there was nothing above master... hehe

Originally posted by Saurian
                    It took me 1 corner to learn the new handling!

U know why?

It's because I'm Bunta - not Takumi......BUNTA!......dont argue. ft:
                    YOU ARE NOT BUNTA...

you are not even takumi...

you know who u are huh?

you are that batty boy

p.s you drive like him too

Comment

Tommorow i'm taking Green Plant
                      So, did you do it?

Comment

Arrrgh you're so |\|0rTy you took my time off again! >_<

Those plums still havent sorted out the memory card support - a friend of mine tried to speak to one of their "engineers" but the guy didnt have a clue, test menus terrify them!

I wanna use my car! ft:

Comment

AFAIK Ed beat you're lightning again, but I didn't take anything off, either you beat my time or you didn't, I haven't played it since the last day of ATEI :P

And yeah i know what it's like.. my custom is sitting in my garage gathering dust.. it needs to be taken out for a spin >.<

Word has it though that the "initial D" style FZero cabinets will be replacing Battle Gear 3 in LV any time soon. You didn't hear this from me though

Comment

Even if I stand outside LV I get harrased by their dickhead staff

I have to go proper Solid Snake style just to get to the machine in Troc! I'll have a go again today, it's ridiculous they've disabled the cards support tho. ft:

Comment

From what I am aware of that this is the cabinet that was whoring itself around arcades across the country like some sort of arcade village bicycle, doing it's rounds in places like Bounrmouth, Sheffield (in which retards broke the steering wheel and it had to be fixed) and now, London.
                              And from what i know speaking to people that played it, while the arcade card slot was always in effect, the GC card slot had never been enabled. So chances are troc staff received it "as is", saw the GC slot and fell over in a daze of confusion.

Comment

Tried to take Lightning back but I flopped - 100ths out all the time! >_< Tried Green Plant too, was going well but I clipped the wall and screwed up

I'm so sick of using Goro and Don tho! - I want the rest of the crew!

Comment

Working...
                                X