No announcement yet.

Virtua Racing -Flat Out-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yours is a V4 same as mine oh and i`m using swap magic 2.0 by the way so that might be your problem that swap magic 3 has an issue with this game.

Comment

VR Coming Out in U.S. in a Classics Compilation

I just read from IGN's website that Sega is planning to release SEGA Classic Collection that will feature the Sega Ages games: Alien Syndrome, Bonanza Bros, Columns, Decathlete, Fantasy Zone, Golden Axe, Monaco GP, Outrun, Space Harrier, Tant-R, and Virtua Racing. This sounds pretty cool. Hopefully, the games will support steering wheels/pedals.

Comment

Probably easier to just buy this offical version then, my TV didn't support a full screen NTSC in colour anyway. Its been a long time coming to these shores!

Comment

Originally posted by bangaio
          Right....after a week ish of play, this is crap. This is the most dissapointment i have felt for ages...the 32x version is superior to this.
          You my friend are talking ****e!! The PS2 version is easily superior to the 32X version. My mate is Sega mad and has all Sega consoles inc the 32X and Virtua Racing. He recently played Virtua Racing on the PS2 and said it was the best version produced for a home console. He want's the PS2 version, but is not prepared to buy a PS2 console and the game.

So there's definitely something here! Someone with the 32X version of the game, but want's the PS2 version. Go figure!!

Comment

why are people suddenly having conversations with 1 year old posts?

Comment

Originally posted by butchcvc
              why are people suddenly having conversations with 1 year old posts?
              Because VictoryRoad ^^ brought the thread back from the grave!!

Comment

I can't say I'm too keen on the PS2 game compared to the 32X one either.

Comment

Working...
                X