Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some help. I'm stuck on level 15

Originally posted by spoiler

I can't get into the core. The one with the rotten heart symbol on the door. Where do I go to get the key?

Comment

Smokedog:

Go past the door and battle the bone fish, carry on until you reach a large door. Enter and you will see a dead ninja, check the body and he holds the key. The body is either at the top of the stairs or at the bottom. Hope that helps.
      I just defeated Alma for the first time on Hard, she was a complete barstool to get into. I've got a headache for my troubles. Any misgivings about the bosses being too easy on Normal have gone with Hard.

Comment

im having trouble with the last boss, any tips?

I found the first part harder than the second
        ****in love this GAME!!! Ryu can seriously mess up the fiends with his True Dragon Sword.

Comment

Please explain how devils may cry a 4 hour game is better then ninja gaiden

grahics= hell no
          combat=hell no
          control=hell no
          enemy AI= hell no

Comment

^^ Its an opinion mate 8)

Comment

i would just like to know why they think its better

Comment

Ooh, you sound like you're taking this personally, Shinku. I won't say anything further to NG outside of my review, but what DMC does perfectly:

* consistent universe
                * effective and satisfying combo system
                * tight, perfectly constructed levels
                * unique enemy design
                * high replay factor, as with many Capcom games

Comment

considering the first 2 levels are about the half of DMC how can you complain

Comment

As my Mum keeps telling me when we're in the sack, size isn't everything.

Comment

consistent universe = cause its so small
                      * effective and satisfying combo system= 99% will agree ninja gaiden does this much better
                      * tight, perfectly constructed levels= i thought the levels in ninja gaiden were great just like the nes games
                      * unique enemy design = way better enemy AI and alote more variety
                      * high replay factor, as with many Capcom games just as in ninja gaiden and halo if your hardcore gamers you wanna beat it on hardest

Comment

Meh. As I say, can't go into detail - wait until the review. Glad you like the game, though. Always good to see a devco hit the spot with its audience. Please make sure you post in my review feedback. Will be interesting to hear your POV

Comment

dont get me wrong i loved DMC when it came out but its sucks when its comes to facing alote of enemies at one time

Comment

Compliment Ninja Gaiden all you want, but I think you are barking up the wrong tree trying to make out DMC is a flawed game (as your comparisons above suggest).

Be careful when you are picking out flaws in games on a forum where practically everyone has played said classic to death, and can differentiate fact from opinion.....

Comment

your gonna sit here n tell me that skill was required to beat the large number of enemies when all you needed was to shoot the rocket luncher n stay far away

Comment

when i mean large number of enemies im not talking about the ice lizard or the shadow wolf those were great

Comment

Working...
                                X