?300

Comment

Originally posted by Super Monkey Balls
        ?300
        For what?

Comment

?250 for Metal Slug 3

Comment

There's a bit of a Samba theme developing - where are all the AES owners; they must have spent more than that

Comment

About ?180 on GC Phantasy Star Online

?90 for Game with Modem
              ?60-?70 for keyboard
              ?30 for GC BBA

at the time worth it just to be one of the first on there, but after the Sega balls up not worth it at all, just sits there gathering dust. Still you live and learn

Best purchase was ?80-90 for Sin and Punishment and the N64 convertor. I've played that game more than I care to think about

Comment

?269 quid i think for the gran turismo 3 ps2 bundle ages ago

Comment

About a tonne on Samba.

Comment

Probably was street fighter II turbo, on SNES, which i think was ?70 at the time...worth it though, wish i still had it.

And more recently, before i knew better, i paid almost ?70 quid for dead or Alive 2 (nice jpn DC), and Sonic adventure 2 birthday pack (jpn DC), which is now going for about ?10
                    I guess its not too bad, and i dont consider myself ripped-off for any of them though

Comment

?122 inc postage for Panzer Dragoon Saga.

Steel Battalion next friday would have beat it if I wasn't getting it discounted.

Comment

There's a bit of a Samba theme developing - where are all the AES owners; they must have spent more than that
                        Hell yeah. Look at Cookie's for an indication. And that's more than one occasion. And I will offend again.

Comment

Originally posted by charlie angel
                          Probably ?70 for Jpn SF2 all those years ago - already had a converter to play it though

As above but I paid ?80.....

Comment

Originally posted by Treble
                            Hell yeah. Look at Cookie's for an indication. And that's more than one occasion. And I will offend again.
                            Which AES games do you have Stu?

Comment

Metal Slug US AES ?2,000

Ok, im lying

Actually ive never really spent a vast amount on a game. Ive only really been importing for about a year and a bit (since GC jap launch) and imports are a lot more sensibly priced now. I do own an AES but have a vast collection of two games (samSho 2, KOF 94). I wouldnt spend more than ?100 on a game personally.

In fact, now I think about it, the most expensive probably was....

Street Fighter 2 Pal SNES

?65 or whatever it was. Worth every penny ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Riskbreaker
                                About ?180 on GC Phantasy Star Online

?90 for Game with Modem
                                ?60-?70 for keyboard
                                ?30 for GC BBA

at the time worth it just to be one of the first on there, but after the Sega balls up not worth it at all, just sits there gathering dust. Still you live and learn

Best purchase was ?80-90 for Sin and Punishment and the N64 convertor. I've played that game more than I care to think about
                                I only paid ?50 for SaP....is it worth something now?

Comment

Working...
                                X