No announcement yet.

Most cash you've ever spent on a game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Officially now steel battalion (130) as GAME helpfully sent a pro-order processing e-mail to me today, hopefully will be here by wednesday!

Comment

Mine. Updated.

Taiko no Tatsujin (PS2) - ?80
      Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution and Hori Stick (PS2) - ?95
      Samba De Amigo (DC) - ?100
      Phantasy Star Online (GC) - ?130

Comment

Samba de Amigo ?140

I managed to get Ikaruga with a DC-X for ?40 tho'

Comment

ooh I think it's probably Zelda OOT N64 Gold USA for ?85.

But it was worth it coz I've got it signed by Miyamoto TWICE now

99 - ECTS
          03 - Virgin London

Comment

Paid ?80-00 for Panzer Dragoon Saga and haven't got off the first disc Prefer Zwei. May as well have just played the demo (which I had) So not really worth it.

Also outlayed ?170-00 for Jpn Cube and Mario Sunshine on the games release. Couldn't wait any longer. Shortly after the PAL Cube went and it was probably the last PAL console I'll buy. Sunshine was worth every penny and switched me to importing for good.

Comment

Japanese Samba De Amigo set @ ?130 is my most expensive purchase followed by House of the Dead 2 + Lightgun boxset @ ?60.

Comment

I got a copy of Mark of the wolves for just under ?400. I had to trade a bunch of stuff to make up the total. Owned it for about 6 months- Played it to death and then couldn't hack the fear I was going to lose a few hundred on it. Traded it for an MVS cabinet and never looked back. Picked up a copy of Mark of the wolves for the MVS cab for about ?30a month later

I haven't bought anything over ?50 that has lost money for five years now.

Comment

Would have been Steel Battalion from GAME but I got discount on it so it cost ?117.

Record for me still stands at ?125 for Panzer Dragoon Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
                    Most I have spent was ?120 on SF2 Turbo, plus another ?35 for the adaptor required to run the game. Besy ?155 I ever spent though.
                    whoa!!...was that the SNES version, 2nd hand or new?...I got that game for ?5 and the convertor for no more than ?30...bonus!

Comment

Originally posted by Oh! My Car!
                      Originally posted by marcus
                      Most I have spent was ?120 on SF2 Turbo, plus another ?35 for the adaptor required to run the game. Besy ?155 I ever spent though.
                      whoa!!...weas that the SNES version, 2nd hand or new?...I got that game for ?5 and the convertoer for no more than ?30...bonus!
                      heh..i even got a US copy recently for like 20p

Comment

that was the US version!!!!...you were lucky, someone was stupid too

Comment

u mean u got a US SF2 Turbo then played it on a PAL SNES? /me ponders point

Comment

Nope, already had a universal converter having swapped FF8 for US FF3

Comment

Rather sadly, I spent ?69.99 on Aliens Vs Predator, and ?65.99 on Doom both for the Jaguar from Rumbelows just before they went under. Sold the Jaguar and 5 games for ?30, we live and learn.

Comment

Probably about ?90-?95 on Jap Toshinden for the PS1 on release Seemed quite a good deal compared to the console at ?550

God I used to love that game I'll get me coat 8)

Comment

Working...
                                X