Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuntman: Ignition Demo is up. It gets to 1% and drops out with an error code.

Comment

Stuntman Demo has been taken down and a demo of Surf's Up is now on.

Comment

is surfs up a complete Wipeout of a game then...

Steps away and takes coat with him

Comment

Sega have announced that Sonic 2, Ecco The Dolphin and Streets Of Rage 2 are coming to XBLA soon as well. All priced at 400 MS points.

Woohoo! Streets Of Rage 2 and Sonic 2 (my favourite MD Soinc).

I wonder if the SOR2 music has been resampled? Yuzo Koshiro knew how to make the MD sing.

Comment

streets of rage 2 will also have online coop

Comment

400 points for each of these upcoming sega goodies is a steal. Glad they skipped SOR1 and went straight to the best one!!

online co-op FTW!!

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                streets of rage 2 will also have online coop
                Parp!

Woohooo!

I really enoyed playing Golden Axe last night with Suzi9mm, we imported the original on MD for 50+ quid back in the day, and it was surreal to play again over live in different countries.

I only ever played the first streets game, so looking forward to this one.

Comment

No new content gone up for today yet?

Comment

stuntman demo is back up but only in E3 Event area
                    Last edited by DUKENUKEM2UK; 12-07-2007, 14:29.

Comment

Seems next Wednesday its Bomberman (finally!) for 800 points and also Yie Ar Kung Fu for 400.

Comment

Isn't Yie Ar Kung Fu the one they were talking about last E3, saying that they wanted to start doing "import" titles on the Marketplace? Good sign if it is.

Also, this two games a week thing is good - hope they keep this up.

Comment

That 'import' thing rings a bell as I don't think they'll have translated it. The Idolmaster has gamerpictures up so people can buy them in other countries with no translation on the description. It looks awful but 400 points means I can't complain.

Comment

Harry Potter OOTP demo (510mb) up on all marketplaces, and a demo of "The Bigs" (baseball, i think, 900mb) on the USA/Canadian marketplaces.

Has anyone tried Stuntman? I downloaded it earlier but not given it a whirl yet.

Comment

It's nice that they've put the full MS press briefing up in HD. It's split up into many parts though, and with Live being as slow as it is takes many hours to download. There's an ON10 E3 fluff piece too, which bizarrely seems to mainly show people playing Wii games.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                                Sega have announced that Sonic 2, Ecco The Dolphin and Streets Of Rage 2 are coming to XBLA soon as well. All priced at 400 MS points.
                                please be 'soon' and not the end of the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X