Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to get it, then read somewhere SOR2 is due for XBLA - anybody know when?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
      Not seen a thread for Golden Axe, did anyone buy the full product ? just curious how it compares to the original.

It's great. A full arcade emulation!

Comment

Missed that thread completely, cheers.

Comment

Golden Axe was brilliant, got all but 2 achivements within 40 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
            i just had a play of space giraffe on partnernet.

does anyone know if you are under NDA if you have access to partnernet? i don't wanna go shooting my mouth off and then get in trouble
            You can tell us.. Just us friends here...

I bet there's infos on yakyak.org anyhoo. Not checked!

edit: yes, it is NDA'd
            Last edited by ChrisF; 16-07-2007, 11:36.

Comment

Content: The Darkness Demo
              Price: Free
              Availability: Not available in Asia or Germany
              Dash Text: [ESRB: M (Mature) BLOOD AND GORE,DRUG REFERENCE,INTENSE VIOLENCE,STRONG LANGUAGE,SUGGESTIVE THEMES] The Darkness is spreading... Experience first-hand the dark underworld of New York City with this three-level, single player demo of The Darkness. Play as Jackie Estacado, a mafia hitman who comes into an unexpected inheritance on his 21st birthday. Learn to harness the awesome and terrible powers of the Darkness, and command your Darkling army to commit unspeakable acts as you wreak terrifying havoc on your enemies. Developed by accomplished developer Starbreeze and based on the comic book created by Top Cow, prepare for extremely intense, cinematic action in this gritty, first-person shooter with a horror twist. Remember... stay out of the light.
              Size: 1.27 GB (approx.)

Comment

stranglehold demo should be any day

Comment

7 million users now ><

Originally posted by C&VG
                  Collectively, Xbox gamers have racked up over 2 billion hours online (that's 332,000 years), with over 2 billion game sessions initiated. 230 million of those hours were spent playing sports titles, which will please old Mr. Moore in his new EA Sports swivel chair.

Making our Gamerscore feel rather puny, Richards says the community has managed to collect over 11 billion Gamerpoints and unlock 466 million achievements. We can only wonder what kind of fans Microsoft has pointing at the Live servers.

And if your head doesn't hurt yet, gamers have also managed 45 million Xbox Live Arcade downloads and a million sent messages every day. Sony has got some catching up to do, then.

When it finally came to Q&A time we expectedly jumped on the opportunity to query the next Xbox Live dashboard update, which Richards told us precisely bugger all about.

Comment

Well I have at least 6 accounts.... =)

Comment

I have 3

You made a good point - I wonder what the silver/gold breakdown is as that'll determine the revenue stream.

Comment

Wednesday's Xbox Live Arcade game is going to be none other than Wing Commander Arena. This 3D arena style remake of Wing Commander will be available July 25th at the 800 Microsoft point price point

Wing Commander Arena will cost 800 points and includes features such as:
                        • The first Xbox LIVE Arcade title featuring multiplayer gameplay for up to 16 players over Xbox LIVE
                        • Four gameplay modes: Single Player, Multiplayer Team, Free for All, and Duel
                        • Players can choose from 18 different ships that can be customized with cloaking devices, mines, energy weapons, missiles and more!
                        • Skill-based matchmaking for ranked games
                        • Earn up to 12 Achievements and 200 Gamerscore
                        Last edited by ChrisF; 23-07-2007, 18:00. Reason: added details from major nelson's blog (which I got censored on)

Comment

Super Contra too this week, 400 points

Super Contra will cost 400 points and includes features such as:
                          • Two gameplay modes: single player or two player co-op, either locally on the same Xbox 360 or over Xbox LIVE
                          • Players can choose to play with either the original graphics or the enhanced graphics
                          • Compete for the weekly and all time high scores on the Leaderboards
                          • Earn up to 12 Achievements and 200 Gamerscore

Comment

Ummm, case of try both demo's first on those for me, nice having two XBLA games a week though (wallet permitting)

Comment

its like a candy store, too many sweets to choose from !

Still hardly played bomberman and now 2 more games from yesteryear i used to love playing.

they might have to wait tho, still not got my new c-cards yet to allow me to buy gamerpoints online.

Comment

If turning left does it for you, then there's a NASCAR 08 demo up on the Marketplace. There's also an All Pro Football 2K8 demo up on the Usa/Canada marketplaces.

Comment

Working...
                                X