Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not normally one to gets my panties in a bunch over this kind of stuff but WTF is up with Boogie Bunnies?

Why the hell do we have a f**k load of completed games sat on Partnernet that people actually care about if all we get is bloody Boogie Bunnies.

Now I haven't played this game so can't comment but really.

N+ has been there for ages and is FRIGGING AMAZING and of course we all know that Rez and Ikaruga are up there but we get Boogie Bunnies.

This and the Live problems aren't doing MS any favours.

Like I say, I don't normally act like an 11 year old American Live user but come on MS, let's pick it up a bit.

Comment

Has stuff on Partnernet gone through final certification? I don't have a clue about these things.

Comment

Not necessarily.

Comment

Turok demo up now. 1.17gb!

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
            That's out this week.

Rez? Nope.
            Ikaruga? Nope.
            No Ikaruga this week? Nooooooo .

Comment

whats out tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
                whats out tomorrow?

^^^ Boogie Bunnies

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
                  ^^^ Boogie Bunnies

what a load of arse. (goes off to check the achievements for it)

Comment

Played the trial: Yet another awful game hits XBLA, then.

I suspect it's been rushed out to get sales before Bust A Move gets released because no-one would give it a second glance once BAM is around. And rightly so.

Comment

is it crap then TTK ?

the screen shots on xbox.com dont look too bad...

Comment

It's pretty rubbish, yeah.

It's difficult to see at a glance what colour bunny you're controlling, which wastes seconds as you have to look away from the grid

It's difficult to see how the bunnies are lined up because the 3D graphics make it hard to tell where exactly the bunnies are in relation to each other. It's easy to mistake a diagonal bunny for one that's two rows back, etc

It's difficult to line up shots, despite how simple it should be. I'm not sure why that is, I just had trouble getting them in the correct column.

Comment

Just a general question, how/where can I tell when my Live sub expires ? sure it's the end of this month, but can't find out online, is it available via the 360 dash somewhere ? thanks.

Comment

Via xbox.com at

(via Profile, then Manage Membership)

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                              Just a general question, how/where can I tell when my Live sub expires ? sure it's the end of this month, but can't find out online, is it available via the 360 dash somewhere ? thanks.
                              account management in dash too.

Comment

Checked that page earlier, and it only lets you buy subscriptions, sorry, being thick where is Profile ?

EDIT: thanks Nige wil check when get home, ta.

Comment

Working...
                                X