X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Club is up by the way, 1.4gig.

Comment

It's been up for quite a long while. I was browsing here on my lunch break at work hoping someone had posted up impressions of it.

10% and counting...

Comment

There is a Club PS3 Demo thread in First Play

Comment

Aye, but I heard the 360 demo was supposed to be different. Not sure if it is or not, yet...

Comment

Ah didn't realise that, enjoyed the PS3 demo, will download 360 one a bit later.

Comment

Its different because you use a different character i think.

Comment

They so need to get Live anywhere going, I could of started this downloading from work if they did.

They are blatantly saving it for the next console

Comment

Managed to download the Club demo this morning in just over an hour. Only played it once and it seems okay. Main character controls are quite clunky and cumbersome. Found myself running into walls a few times.

Cant compare it to the PS3 version as I dont have one to try it on.

Comment

Managed to download the Club demo this morning
                    Didn't realise it was up? Went on this evening and couldn't see it - strange
                    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

So hows Omega Five? Im not gonna get chance to play it till Sat Really looking forward to this one

Comment

Omega Five seems OK enough, but I'm no expert on that genre. I can't really justify buying it with Rez and Ikaruga both likely over the next few weeks.

I quite like Tron though. Or at least, I would if they'd made the controls a bit less 80s. Authentic? Yes. Playable? Not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by TEENWOLF View Post
                          Managed to download the Club demo this morning in just over an hour. Only played it once and it seems okay. Main character controls are quite clunky and cumbersome. Found myself running into walls a few times.

Cant compare it to the PS3 version as I dont have one to try it on.
                          Both PS3 and 360 play exactly the same. PS3's dodgy triggers don't help matters though. PS3's graphics have the edge imo, better lighting maybe.
                          I'll be getting the 360 version methinks.

Comment

The Omega Five demo is waaaaaay toos hort to really make a judgement one way or the other. It's literally about two minutes long!

It does have some amazing Engrish voice-overs though. "Stage 1, The Gwashiral Fowtwess!"

Comment

Originally posted by MattyD View Post
                              The Omega Five demo is waaaaaay toos hort to really make a judgement one way or the other. It's literally about two minutes long!

It does have some amazing Engrish voice-overs though. "Stage 1, The Gwashiral Fowtwess!"
                              Just choked on my coffee at that voice-over thing.

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
                                Havent seen it mentioned on here, but...

Boogie Bunnies

Supposedly "out now", but haven't seen it listed.
                                That's out this week.

Rez? Nope.
                                Ikaruga? Nope.

Comment

Working...
                                X