Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yie Ar Kung Fu was a stinky pile of horse**** even back in the speccy days - I pity anybody who outlays 400 points for that tosh.

SoR2 online is like a dream come true though I'd have paid 800 for that without blinking tbh.

Comment

What's the deal for today ? On the dashboard it says watch out for new content every day 11-14 July but there's nothing up today ???

Comment

Don't think there's going to be anything.

It was only supposed with the 11-13th so someone might have made a mistake (I know on my US account ads it's always said 11-13th).

Comment

ah ****-sticks! i was really hoping for a stranglehold demo

Comment

Originally posted by Akira View Post
            ah ****-sticks! i was really hoping for a stranglehold demo
            confirmed for next month

Comment

I really hope they dont screw up Bomberman... It had better be a damn site better than Bomberman Zero which was hands down the most painful game I've played on the 360.

Comment

Slightly disappointed that there wasn't a Bioshock demo over E3.

Comment

Originally posted by debug77 View Post
                  Has anyone tried Stuntman? I downloaded it earlier but not given it a whirl yet.
                  I tried it now - not my cuppa tea. Very nicely done though and the demo does contain several levels. One of which reminded me a hell of a lot like a certain James Bond film! I'd imagine if you like the previous Stuntman games then you're probably going to like this too, I just found it all rather too particular and more of a chore than fun!

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                    confirmed for next month
                    it has?

Comment

Puzzle fighter has 6 of the achievements listed now Achieve360Points, hope it's getting closer

Comment

SWOS too - Click

They look pretty easy.

Comment

i just had a play of space giraffe on partnernet.

does anyone know if you are under NDA if you have access to partnernet? i don't wanna go shooting my mouth off and then get in trouble

Comment

There's bound to be some clause somewhere so I'd be cautious mate.

Obviously just PM me all the hot details instead

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                              Post Rumours Pls!
                              You could always edit your post and just talk about these new Space Giraffe "Rumours!" !!!111

Comment

Not seen a thread for Golden Axe, did anyone buy the full product ? just curious how it compares to the original.

Comment

Working...
                                X