Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid 4 (Guns of the Patriots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No ones played the beta yet, and Konami are allready panicking trying to fix everything. Imagine what the game will be like.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
      You have to create a Game ID and Password of your own Jon. That's still not it though as you have to then create a name for your in-game chara. I called mine John Parry. *

* I didn't really as you can't get that far yet.
      Thanks mate finally sorted. Where it said Game ID, i thought it meant a serial key or something.

Comment

I managed to finally sign up too - only after 100 attempts and everyone else had already managed it! And now the Beta has been delayed... tsk.

Comment

It seems that the delay isn't long though... the new start date mentioned on the konami site is April 25th.

Comment

friday isnt too bad, but if its still not working will be a piss take

Comment

The game features implied child rape apparently.

Comment

References to suicide aswell, maybe Snake will die..?

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                  The game features implied child rape apparently.
                  Realtime lighting! Realworld physics! Implied child rape! How long until ICR is implemented into UE3?

Comment

Some dude has kindly uploaded lots of (pretty poor quality) vids of MGO.

Comment

Do any of those vids feature ICR? I want to protect my fragile innocent view of the world... so I'm not taking risks!

Comment

Apparently the xbox 360 can't handle ICR. That's why MGS4 can't get ported...

Comment

we all now know how snake is so disturbed lol

Comment

Originally posted by Malc View Post
                            References to suicide aswell, maybe Snake will die..?
                            Note that it says references, not actual suicide. Maybe Snake doesn't kill himself?

Comment

maybe he's just para-suicidal and only makes suicidal gestures like superficial cuts to his wrist brought on by a bordeline personality disorder. This would also explain the ICR...
                              Last edited by Canton Province; 23-04-2008, 15:28.

Comment

That's why I said 'maybe' Snake will die.

After Kojima's constant speeches about leaving the MGS series after 4 (I know he's said the same since MGS2) and the trailer hinting at his death, I think he will die at the end. It will be a brave way to go out on.

Killing Snake off would also help stop the continuation of the series If Konami pushed for another sequel.
                                Last edited by Malc; 23-04-2008, 15:29.

Comment

Working...
                                X