Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid 4 (Guns of the Patriots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't trophy hunt at all but I do want a platinum on this, Demon's and Dark Souls. One day.

Comment

so sad they killed online,was a really unique game online konami can go to helll

Comment

I'm still waiting for an Xbox 360 release without the slowdown.

Comment

Bulk install option too! Zomg wtf BBQ!!!!?????

EDIT: I don't have a link for this. I follow Kojima directly on twitter and translate all his tweets in the hope of early news. Usually it's mostly photos of what he's had for lunch but occasionally it pays off.
          Last edited by Brad; 12-07-2012, 08:10.

Comment

The installation will probably take an hour.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

OMFG!!! I so need to play this again. Prefect timing too. Hopefully have Peace Walker, 2 and 3 done by then.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                The installation will probably take an hour.
                I'd guess longer than that even. I don't care if I have to do it overnight though.

Comment

Kept you waiting huh?
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I think they optimise it surely. I'll be wearing my "kept you waiting huh" while I download this patch.

Comment

Dammit, I need to clear some massive HDD space then I'm gonna guess at 20GB

Comment

You're gonna be wrong mate! (probably). There's over 32GB of data on the bluray.

Comment

That's assuming it installs everything. I see no reason to install the movie files, for example, as loading them from the hard drive won't bring any speed benefits.

Comment

There are only 2 actual videos though (minus the tv stuff at the beginning which admittedly must be quite a lot) i think. All the other in-game movies are rendered real-time. I guess that might bring it down to < 20 gig.

Comment

Yeah, that sort of stuff. Seeing as it's streaming anyway, no harm in leaving it on the disc.

Comment

I think the installs topped eachother off, the first was the longest and the rest were smaller chunks. Its total size was 12gb or so. Thats probably the size of the new install.

Comment

Working...
                                X