No announcement yet.

Nintendo Wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody knows yet... buy and see, tee hee hee.

Comment

Videos from where over a network ?
      Or is it just trailers from the internet service

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike
        Videos from where over a network ?
        Or is it just trailers from the internet service
        You can stick your own home movies on the thing from what i could tell.

Comment

If they can fit on an SD Card then they'll probably play. It'll probably accept most of the codecs used by digital cameras (Motion JPEG etc).

Comment

I love this thing the things I can do with a big SD card MS your dash update better allow streaming now with non mce

Comment

I love this thing the things I can do with a big SD card MS your dash update better allow streaming now with non mce
              Its hardly a media center with 4 gig of SD storage, Microsoft has said that they were working on streaming video to a non MCE PC.

But after finlly getting Vista MCE to work with my 360 I realised I don't actually have any videos on my PC to watch!

all my stuff is on DVD

Comment

4gig is plenty all i need to know is what formats I can encode to

Comment

4gig is plenty all i need to know is what formats I can encode to
                  Presumably all the same ones that the play-yan accepts and the soon to be announced DS version no doubt.

Comment

Now all we need is for ninty to come in fast and low and destroy the euro PS3 market

Comment

Now all we need is for ninty to come in fast and low and destroy the euro PS3 market
                      Get out of my dreams!

Comment

anyone know a shop selling pre-orders for this from the US

Comment

Get out of my dreams!
                          Maybe into your car prehaps

Comment

A couple of new Metroid vids over at IGN, http://uk.media.wii.ign.com/media/74...47/vids_1.html

Comment

Argos cock-up or NoE?

10? on it being Argos.

Comment

It's Argos I reckon, they probably messed up and changed it when they changed the PS3 date.

Btw, Iwata is flying over for the UK conference aparently. Isn't that kind of a big deal?

Comment

Working...
                                X