No announcement yet.

REZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone achieved 100% shotdown on level 5?
    I'm quite sure i hit everything in site and dont miss a single support item, but stil, i see a max 98.5% shotdown and 93.5% support item.
    Is there something hidden i should pay attention to?

Comment

oh and something more!
      Do the support items you randomly get on the final boss phaze count on your final percentage? or only those you get until all layers are analyzed?

Comment

I thought that the support items only came up on level 5 final boss when you knocked the thigns flying around to their zero form!

Comment

Originally posted by fiesta16v
          Has anyone achieved 100% shotdown on level 5?
          Yes thanks Quite a few have, you're just not good enough Haven't got 100% support items though, I missed a couple with the boss (bugger threw 'em behind me ft: ) and haven't tried collect them all. Still play the game though, damn amazing. Currently waiting for the Jap PS2 version off Tokuda where I will start playing it all over again

I had a pic somewhere... /me goes to check...

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Marklar
            Currently waiting for the Jap PS2 version off Tokuda where I will start playing it all over again
            I've heard mentionings of "Tokuda" several times on ntsc-uk, is that an online shop? Please let me in on the secret.

Comment

Tokuda's an NTSC-uk writer and forum mod.

He's also a gaming trader currently living in Japan. If you've got any hard to find titles which you're having difficulty obtaining, then the chances are he'll probably be able to get it for you.

Comment

Ah I see. Thanks for the info. It really looks like a fine community here.

Whenever my urge of getting DC Blue Stinger JP again (me sold it, oh, these unwise decisions) will get overwhelming, I'll know where to direct my purchase prayer.

Comment

*pimp me up*.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Marklar
                    Yes thanks Quite a few have, you're just not good enough Haven't got 100% support items though, I missed a couple with the boss (bugger threw 'em behind me ft: )
                    If you want to avoid this happening, the trick is to use an overdrive about 1 second before the boss explodes. Keep the core (the white light) centred on the screen and release your overdrive. The split-second the powerups are thrown from the boss, they will be collected by your overdrive. This is the way I collect the powerups on these boss encounters and get 100% items on stage5.

Comment

Thanks Mr. Commander. The desire!

I'm fighting to hold back though, at least for the moment. This Gaming Addiction thread had me face my personal demons. Not yet made it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vaipon
                        If you want to avoid this happening, the trick is to use an overdrive about 1 second before the boss explodes. Keep the core (the white light) centred on the screen and release your overdrive. The split-second the powerups are thrown from the boss, they will be collected by your overdrive. This is the way I collect the powerups on these boss encounters and get 100% items on stage5.
                        Heh, that's like putting nails in a wall with a rocket launcher... cool 8) I shall remember that when I get my PS2 version. Rez seriously owns.

Comment

Working...
                        X