No announcement yet.

US Wii: Preorder Details Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, my DVDBO order now says 'order will be processed shortly'. Do you think it means 'shipping shortly'? I ordered on the 29th Sept but have had no shipping confirmation or owt.

Comment

I remember i got charged by importmadness from the DS' i ordered. But because I ordered my wii so late and they've got me a unit i'm not than happy about it

Comment

OK, cheers. So in the likely event of getting caught by customs (they'll be on the lookout), we'll be looking at about ?210 - ?220 for a Wii from Import Madness.

Comment

Originally posted by Mabawsa Ritchie
          Hmm, my DVDBO order now says 'order will be processed shortly'. Do you think it means 'shipping shortly'? I ordered on the 29th Sept but have had no shipping confirmation or owt.
          Mine says the same, but I think it's said that for ages. Hasn't it?

Comment

Well my copy of Zelda arrived today from DVDBO. No Wii though, so I cracked and just bought one off Ebay for ?220 including delivery to the UK. Not too bad at all, only ~?55 more than from DVDBO.

I'll be playing Zelda by the weekend, yay

Comment

im thinking of heading down that road too!

Zelda is making me itch!

Comment

Even though importmadness said "weds/thurs" for shipping i cant help but look at my order sheet every 2 seconds.

it's becoming an obsession

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki
                  im thinking of heading down that road too!

Zelda is making me itch!

That slut gave it to you as well?

Comment

heh! even Ridge 7 isnt helping

Comment

Anyone had any contact from import madness? I phoned them today and yesterday, and it said that the customer sevice is unavailable. Also sent an email 2 days ago but haven't had a reply yet....i hope they really are shipping 24-48 hours and are not just full of ****.

I....Need...Zelda...

Comment

Originally posted by Synthesthesia
                        Anyone had any contact from import madness? I phoned them today and yesterday, and it said that the customer sevice is unavailable. Also sent an email 2 days ago but haven't had a reply yet....i hope they really are shipping 24-48 hours and are not just full of ****.

I....Need...Zelda...
                        Take it with a pinch of salt mate. I wouldn't give my money to a company that can't even be arsed to reply to my emails.

Comment

Bit late now but seems IM aren't particularly good when it comes to hardware releases:

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread...=importmadness

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much about it, if you've ordered with a credit card, getting a refund isn't going to be an issue if they can't deliver.

There was a shortage on Xbox360s everywhere, the situation with Nintendo Wii appears far brighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Synthesthesia

I....Need...Zelda...

ring them - i got through

Comment

i'm confident with my Wii pre order with IM, their customer service does suck big time though.

But I did speak direct to one of them on the phone and they seem very confident in their allocation and who is getting what.

Comment

Working...
                                X