US Wii: Preorder Details Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bleeders
    Has anyone received anything from IM yet?
    for once im not gona call them tbh. Its prob stuck in customs still is my guess. Expect next week now, or else refund it is

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy
      I recieved my 400 refund and spent it with yes asia. Thats about it. When I spoke to him on the phone it really sounded like derek wanted to give me it because he knew they'd been fobbing people off with lies and it had come to a point where those lies were too much.

I'm a bit sure that they got about 2 units, however.
      Has your money went back into your card/account Boggy. Ive received Worldpay notifications for refunds yesterday but the money's not back into my account. I presume it'll take a few days???

Comment

nope nothing in my account yet, it'll take a few working days no doubt. like paypal, they get fat off your money before they give it to you

Comment

I just phoned them, i got through to derrick. He said it shipped tuesday :S he says it's in middlesex ATM waiting to be cleared by customs.

He's going to phone me back by 9pm and tell me the amtrack number....we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy
            nope nothing in my account yet, it'll take a few working days no doubt. like paypal, they get fat off your money before they give it to you
            Cheers mate. That's cool.

Just waiting on an update to my Play Asia shipping info which says that my Wii is in the UK.....then out for delivery I hope tomorrow. C*nt of a weekend working though but at 3pm on Monday I will be at the mercy of Zelda for 10 whole days

Bring it on.

Comment

Originally posted by KTroopA2000
              grats dude what shipping option did you choose and when did you order from PA. no duty from play-asia is good - but i think you were lucky maybe. anyone know if you do get hit by tax normally?

UPS - left HK on Monday night - can't be arsed putting all the info up. Got a free packet of sweets in with the the bundle, too. IM -take note-this is how you treat customers.

Haven't bricked it yet (just played games so far) -incredibly easy to set up -Wii sports -mixed bag -suspect golf and bowling will have the strongest legs -really need to get used to the sensitivity.

Zelda is so intuitive to control - done a few tasks and will leave it till tonight and start again properly, methinks. It just feels like it's going to be amazing already -sound is really nice, too. Graphically, I'll be going for some component cables at the first opportunity - but they're fine. Link still runs like a ****ing shop dummy, mind.

er.. that's all for now.

Comment

Originally posted by KTroopA2000
                grats dude what shipping option did you choose and when did you order from PA. no duty from play-asia is good - but i think you were lucky maybe. anyone know if you do get hit by tax normally?
                Play Asia always make sure my parcels come through without customs, as I have spent loads with them over the years. Not sure about anyone else. Also to the guy who got ripped off with customs: I recently got charged ?26-ish customs by UPS on Final fantasy 12....the chuffer only cost ?32 complete with shipping. Now i'm thinking they mistook dollars for pounds. Ah well.

Comment

Originally posted by Crocski
                  Nice one Steve. Mine's from Play Asia shipped a day after yours so i'm hopeful for tomorrow. Out of interest, could you post up the reacking info you received so i've got an idea how long mine's will take?

Cheers and happy playing (you lucky bassa )

I'd imagine it'll be with you tomorrow, around lunchtime, then.
                  Last edited by Steve; 30-11-2006, 13:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Synthesthesia
                    I just phoned them, i got through to derrick. He said it shipped tuesday :S he says it's in middlesex ATM waiting to be cleared by customs.

ok, hope he does call you. post back once you hear plz. i expect mine is in that batch too, so delivery tom?

*prays*

Comment

We can pray mate! Doesn't seem like it will be though he said 2-3 days for customs, that it was there now at middlesex and had been since yesterday.

He also said something about the people being there to pick it up or something- so here's hoping!

When he phones I'll report back straight away. Let's hope this is an end to it! I hope everyone elses has shipped and they just haven't updated their status.

Comment

Originally posted by Synthesthesia

I just phoned them and after asking about my Excite Truck then went on to query him about the Wii consoles, being an outsider without a console order I figured I'd get some truth... He says it's unlikely ANY of their consoles will reach these shores before UK launch.

Comment

Nooo, you have to be lying

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
                            I just phoned them and after asking about my Excite Truck then went on to query him about the Wii consoles, being an outsider without a console order I figured I'd get some truth... He says it's unlikely ANY of their consoles will reach these shores before UK launch.
                            lol gonna try cancel mine saying my vg+ one is in the post now

Comment

I no longer really need my IM order with the Wii and Zelda, but I'm not cancelling it and will offload it later in fear of slowing anyone else's orders down...

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
                                Was he definitely talking specifically about orders he'd already taken, or do you think that maybe he meant anybody wanting to order now?

Comment

Working...
                                X