No announcement yet.

US Wii: Preorder Details Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woah. Mine's in the country already. I think I should cancel all plans for tomorrow...

Comment

i was one of the first people to order from IM, and i still have no shipping confirmation whatsoever, what's this about batches?

Comment

Ordered on 28th. Just checked UPS and it's at East Midlands Airport. Been released and now in transit. **** me that was quick. Obviously what you get for paying the extra $100. Guess what I should be doing later

Sleeping actually. I'm on 12 hour night shifts. Overtime though to pay for my Wii.

Edit: 06:53 - now in Gloucester. Only 30 odd miles to go.
        Last edited by iloveannie; 30-11-2006, 05:36.

Comment

Despite sending pictures of my CC to them overnight its still on hold. im assuming they need to contact my bank for verification? little bit nervous thanks to IM about it all.

edit: just rang them again, they say upto 24 hours for cc verification. lets hope it's quicker
          Last edited by Dezm0nd; 30-11-2006, 05:30.

Comment

Yeah, don't worry Boggy, it normally doesn't take that long.

Comment

My Zelda and Excite truck are out for delivery and should arrive at my place of work today. My Wii's last known status via USPS and Parcel Force was that it left New York on the 28th. I've heard Parcel Force issues a new tracking number. How do I find out what this is if true ?

Edit: Zelda and Excite truck arrived . Now all I need is a machine to play them on. I hate waiting
              Last edited by Concrete donkey; 30-11-2006, 08:15.

Comment

Mine left Chicago in the early hours, so hopefully delivery sometime next-week would be nice.

Comment

Just to keep people informed about my faulty USA Wii. This may also help someone else out if they find themselves in the same unfortunate situation as myself. My friend (Selix on here) had his USA Wii delivered from Ebay with a Walmart receipt. Walmart and ASDA are the same company. Selix agreed to loan me his receipt to see what ASDA could do about the situation. I'll cut a long story short and cut to the chase. ASDA said they would take my faulty USA Wii off me, and swap it for a PAL unit on release day. I know it's a dirty PAL unit, but this is great news.....much better than me throwing ?300 away. I have slightly changed my opinion on ASDA for doing this. I used to hate them for always putting the little man out of business, but this is at least some good news for me. I hope this info could also help someone else out. Thanks for reading.

Comment

Finally my Wii is in the country. my tracking number has changed but the original usps one shows the same info as above on parcelforce website, yet on usps site it still says left origin country only. hope this helps question by concrete donkey.

Date Time Location Tracking Event

30-11-2006 09:39 International Hub En route to delivery depot
                    30-11-2006 09:37 International Hub Arrived in destination country
                    25-11-2006 09:48 CAPE FOREIGN CENTER JERSEY CITY NJ 099 Left origin country
                    21-11-2006 18:53 Delivery Agent - UNITED STATES AMERICA Collected from customer

Comment

Originally posted by dazzx
                      Finally my Wii is in the country. my tracking number has changed but the original usps one shows the same info as above on parcelforce website, yet on usps site it still says left origin country only. hope this helps question by concrete donkey.

Date Time Location Tracking Event

30-11-2006 09:39 International Hub En route to delivery depot
                      30-11-2006 09:37 International Hub Arrived in destination country
                      25-11-2006 09:48 CAPE FOREIGN CENTER JERSEY CITY NJ 099 Left origin country
                      21-11-2006 18:53 Delivery Agent - UNITED STATES AMERICA Collected from customer
                      How did you know your tracking number changed ?
                      So if yours left America on the 25th I guess I can expect mine early next week. Thats a whole weekend of staring of my new wii games

Comment

when i put original one in it goes to track and trace and where it says parcel number there is a new one in there yet first thing this morning it was the original one and it still only said left country.

Comment

My tracking number changed when it passed to Ireland's Special Delivery Service but both work when I enter it on their website. Looks like my Wii will arrive tomorrow.

Arrived Abroad, November 29, 2006, 3:13 pm, IRELAND
                          International Dispatch, November 28, 2006, 1:30 pm, Chicago (O'Hare) AMC
                          Enroute, November 28, 2006, 1:29 pm, CHICAGO, IL 60666
                          Enroute, November 27, 2006, 6:00 pm, LITTLE ROCK, AR 72295
                          Enroute, November 27, 2006, 3:59 pm, CONWAY, AR 72032
                          Acceptance, November 27, 2006, 10:15 am, CONWAY, AR 72032

Comment

Just received my Wii from DVDBO. Sooo happy!

Comment

Originally posted by phorenzik
                              Just to keep people informed about my faulty USA Wii. This may also help someone else out if they find themselves in the same unfortunate situation as myself. My friend (Selix on here) had his USA Wii delivered from Ebay with a Walmart receipt. Walmart and ASDA are the same company. Selix agreed to loan me his receipt to see what ASDA could do about the situation. I'll cut a long story short and cut to the chase. ASDA said they would take my faulty USA Wii off me, and swap it for a PAL unit on release day. I know it's a dirty PAL unit, but this is great news.....much better than me throwing ?300 away. I have slightly changed my opinion on ASDA for doing this. I used to hate them for always putting the little man out of business, but this is at least some good news for me. I hope this info could also help someone else out. Thanks for reading.
                              Whoa! You are one lucky guy. Never thought they'd allow that sort of thing, whoever gave you that option from Asda must of been feeling very nice indeed.

Comment

Well today's Thursday. If there is a shipment over the weekend, then surely the retailers (I'm looking at you VG+) would hear about it today...?

Comment

Working...
                                X