US Wii: Preorder Details Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTroopA2000
    So IM are now shipping wiis from their UK warehouse, does any know/can confirm. Im at work atm
    I spoke to them last night as was under the impression I wouldn't receive mine until mid next week as they were still in canada

although he did say they had basically finished processing september and octobers orders

Comment

bummer. ok am gona call IM tonight and get the story straight

Comment

I won't be puttting my mortgage on it, but those of us who have ordered from IM can only hope that Derek was being straight with Crocski, which would mean that some of our orders are being shipped today. Fingers crossed for some contact this evening. I agree that this would have been a lot less painful if they'd been a bit more honest with their delivery estimations. I wouldn't have been bothered at all if they'd told me that they were hoping to be able to get orders out quickly, but that they couldn't guarantee anything. The whole 'probably tomorrow/day after' thing starts to grate after a while.

Comment

bummer. ok am gona call IM tonight and get the story straight

....er..there's some Wii's,right...and..a van..van..yeah..a...van..what's your..order...number...we've just got sin..today..yesterday...shipped....
          ..shipping..weekend....time of year, yeahtimeofyear....wooooooooooooo.

redials "Im sorry were not here right now..etc"

Saved you the price of a call,mate

Comment

hehe think that last post inspired me. Just spoke to IM and Mr Derek.

he said the wiis arrived in UK yesterday afternoon and still sitting in customs. They have paid the TAX so just waiting for them to approve the shipment. Assuming its cleared today, i guess i can expect to get my order prob by Friday. He did say there might be delay with customs when i spoke to him on Monday this week as its a large shipment, so this holds true it seems. I dunno about the others posted here, or how they processing orders but i asked him to email me, once mine clears customs - am sure he will. then il get tracking details and post back here

Comment

well at least we know IM are giving refunds. if it's not here by friday im refunding and saving the dosh for the PAL release the following week.

KtroopA if you ring em that'll be great, thanks. I dont want to keep bombaring them.

Comment

hehe think that last post inspired me. Just spoke to IM and Mr Derek.

he said the wiis arrived in UK yesterday afternoon and still sitting in customs. They have paid the TAX so just waiting for them to approve the shipment. Assuming its cleared today, i guess i can expect to get my order prob by Friday. He did say there might be delay with customs when i spoke to him on Monday this week as its a large shipment, so this holds true it seems. I dunno about the others posted here, or how they processing orders but i asked him to email me, once mine clears customs - am sure he will. then il get tracking details and post back here
                Progress at last! What is your order number and what is your order status on the website?

Comment

Did he seem to imply that a large number of consoles were already in the country? Am I also right in thinking that IM emailed you already to let you know that your order had shipped? Seeing as though I've had no such email, I guess it's wishful thinking to suggest that my order might be amongst those items sitting in customs.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris
                    Progress at last! What is your order number and what is your order status on the website?
                    yes progress is good IM Order 68053, i ordered Nov 7th. posted here yesterday that i got my goods shipped email - wii and zelda and accessorries. So basically i believe the goods have shipped and ARE in uk, just customs are enjoying it right now LOL. heres watching friday...

Comment

Mine's 68023 Nov 7th and I've still heard nothing

I'll give them a ring, what's the number? (I rang the wrong one last time)

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris
                        Mine's 68023 Nov 7th and I've still heard nothing

I'll give them a ring, what's the number? (I rang the wrong one last
                        time)
                        i would think your in the same batch as me so just wait id say. my mob bat has just died :/ but go back a few pages someone posted the number to dial i seem to remember

Comment

Phone # (London) 02079932426

Awesome news If true, thanks for ringing KtroopA. I ordered on the 10th and I imagine i'm in the same boat as you lot.

come on IM, gimme Zelda godamnit.

Comment

Only one person with a shipping email from them then. Ace.

Didn't he say that there was enough for everybody that ordered up until early last week? Or was that all bollocks too?

I don't even know why I'm interested.

Comment

It's absolutely terrible isn't it. If they didn't piss about like this i'm sure we wouldn't be ringing daily. I feel like i'm repeating my daily routine, NTSC UK boards, look for job phone IM and sleep.

sad I am

Comment

*que some lame-ass story about all Wii consoles getting held in customs for two weeks*

Mine is here... but my snake climbed into one of my speakers a few nights ago and to get him back out I had to slash the cones up.

Composite I can cope with, playing in mute I cannot.

It's so hard trying to find a pair of 50w speakers that are even half-good.
                                Last edited by dataDave; 29-11-2006, 14:24.

Comment

Working...
                                X