US Wii: Preorder Details Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taijix
    is anyone willing to plug a uk gamecube power supply into the back of their wii and tell me how it does?

haha why a step down is like ?10. Your willing to risk poeples ?200 machine to save ?10.

Comment

Well after a bit of messing about trying to get in contact, Yesasia have sorted me out and my US Wii is en route and should be here very early next week. Once they actually got on the case they were quite accomodating and very helpful.

Comment

What the hell is going on with VG+ no update for nearly 2 weeks!!!

Time to hit them up with a very strong email. Can't believe just around a week ago I was singing their praises for excellent customer support, I may have cursed them :O

Help me vg+, your my only hope...
        Last edited by Lazlow; 08-12-2006, 23:11.

Comment

I sent them a mail yesterday asking about it:

Not sure as wii stock is still very short and we are still filling preorders.
          Not much help, though I'm not sure if you pre-ordered (I didn't). I didn't send them a strong email though, just one asking if they knew if/when they were expecting new shipments.

Comment

sorry... posted accidentally... please delete
            Last edited by slowdiagonal; 08-12-2006, 23:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45
              I sent them a mail yesterday asking about it:

Not much help, though I'm not sure if you pre-ordered (I didn't). I didn't send them a strong email though, just one asking if they knew if/when they were expecting new shipments.
              Aye, i did preorder thus am bummed not knowing whats happening

Comment

my wii arrived from IM!!

Comment

Kudos to Currys, the Wii arrived today..can't open it though because my brother doesn't know when his Wii is coming from Gamestation, if it doesn't arrive before Christmas I'll need to give him mine as he's very keen to get a Wii.

John

Comment

Originally posted by elaniel
                    my wii arrived from IM!!
                    *points at pig flying past window*

Comment

i wish vg+ would just update, even if its to say they havent recieved any stock since last time. i know its tough for them but i need to know whether i should start looking on ebay. if im not playing zelda in the next two weeks then im officially cancelling christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by elaniel
                        my wii arrived from IM!!

Check the box for a brick -quick.

Cue Derek "Man, my pet brick got in there? He does that sometimes - we should have some more wiis...........etc"

Comment

it wasn't my IM one that arrived, it was one from VGP i didnt realize i ordered. lol oop
                          Last edited by elaniel; 21-08-2007, 23:15.

Comment

****ing hats off to you man -what a bunch of raving arseholes they've been. Enjoy.

Comment

thanks i will LOL.

I already have mine from YA but this ones going to bring me in some cash :P

Comment

Indeed it will by the looks of things here yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X