US Wii: Preorder Details Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky
    I'm 27th, we'll probably get our console from the same shipment...that notice is from their blog, BTW. If they sent out mails, they are for probably the first 10-15 people, or even less, or at least the people they are sure to give Wiis to.

Also, what about the component cable? It has disappeared from the catalog...no results from the search box, nothing under Wii HW/accessories, the link reported here and on their blog heads to a non-existent product.

I'm glad I bought a PAL machine too, but I need an NTSC one play with everything I ordered and preordered from VG+!

Aaaaargh, this is even worse than not having info at all
    why are u glad u have a pal one too?

heck ur right the component cable is gone. i might just have got the last one!

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky
      I'm 27th, we'll probably get our console from the same shipment...that notice is from their blog, BTW. If they sent out mails, they are for probably the first 10-15 people, or even less, or at least the people they are sure to give Wiis to.

Also, what about the component cable? It has disappeared from the catalog...no results from the search box, nothing under Wii HW/accessories, the link reported here and on their blog heads to a non-existent product.

I'm glad I bought a PAL machine too, but I need an NTSC one play with everything I ordered and preordered from VG+!

Aaaaargh, this is even worse than not having info at all

A PAL one is quite an extra expense!

Anyways......yeah, I don't want a PAL one, I want a future proofed machine.
      So willing to wait i guess It looks like a probable eta of a shipment email is the end of next week

****ing pisser is there is a PAL Wii in my flat and im "not allowed" to play it.
      whole other story. And no its not for someones xmas. Its hooked up to the TV.

Comment

I'm 55 in the line after the last email.

Linking my lips.

Comment

I'm going to get nasty (with lots of swearing) if IM haven't sorted me out tomorrow.

Comment

I'm still 15th apparently!

Comment

you guys got another email?

Comment

Nope, but we should hear something this week...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Fujisawa
                  why are u glad u have a pal one too?
                  Because I can play Zelda, of course ^^

Comment

My u.s Wii arrived from Goldenshop last friday (USD$459 + shipping) via FedEx.

Took 3 days in the post and didn't get taxed (even though the full value amount was declared and it wasn't sent as "gift" or any other exempt descriptions).

They're out of stock now but, if anyone's still looking, they provide great service and the unit's cheaper than YesAsia. Definitely worth emailing them if you're running out of options anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
                      I'm going to get nasty (with lots of swearing) if IM haven't sorted me out tomorrow.
                      they still aint sorted you out with a tracking number dude?
                      get mean.. i did!?

Comment

I've emailed them about 4 times to cancel and they haven't, they seem pretty useless. I'm gonna have to ring them today.

Comment

Originally posted by Gluecifer
                          My u.s Wii arrived from Goldenshop last friday (USD$459 + shipping) via FedEx.

Took 3 days in the post and didn't get taxed (even though the full value amount was declared and it wasn't sent as "gift" or any other exempt descriptions).
                          Fedex usually send the bill a few weeks after delivery (if you've been caught of course).

Comment

My Wii+ Zelda are sitting in London as we speak....just waiting for it to get delivered tomorrow

Comment

Fed ex will charge you about ?70 on a $459 declartion , and you will get a bill within 14 days, i just have for my wii which i get on the 30th Nov. they just pay it for you to clear the package quickly.

Comment

has anyone received a machine from IM yet ?

Comment

Working...
                                X