No announcement yet.

US Wii: Preorder Details Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would normally go with them but I think they have stock problems or rather it's on back order like many others. Aah well, maybe I'll give Sidney a shout and see what's what.

Ta...

Comment

i had one yesterday man.... still wrapped.

sorry its gone now though.

Originally posted by Len
      And how about ordering a US copy of Zelda, anyone got any suggestions of the best place to grab a copy from...?

Comment

Originally posted by Len
        And how about ordering a US copy of Zelda, anyone got any suggestions of the best place to grab a copy from...?
        Try 3busymen. Just ordered TP off of them, but I've ordered loads of PS2/GC/Xbox stuff from them previously and they're always fantastic.

Expect stuff in around 4 days usually, though that might change at this time of year obviously.

Comment

US Zelda is in stock at Yesasia at the mo as well.

Comment

Excellent stuff, thx. I was just looking at them after one of yr previous posts. I assume all software is wrapped and new...?

Now all I need is the Wii at the wkend...lol!

Comment

Yeah, all new and sealed.

Comment

i still have my IM order (y)
                i don't really care when it comes
                as long as it DOES come
                haha

Comment

Derrick called me on Monday to confirm that my stuff would be shipping out that day and that he would call me with the tracking details.... still waiting.

It might turn up tomorrow, it probably won't however.

Comment

My Wii order for my mate from DVDboxoffice looks like it's been shipped

Looks like he will have it for Xmas after all

Comment

When did you order it?

Comment

The day it went up for preorder, I can't find the order date in my account for some reason but I'm pretty sure it was something like Sept 10th.

edit: It was Wednesday, September 20 2006

Comment

Thanks, ordered one from there the other day but not expecting it till something like jan or feb

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris
                            The day it went up for preorder, I can't find the order date in my account for some reason but I'm pretty sure it was something like Sept 10th.

edit: It was Wednesday, September 20 2006
                            Mine has shipped as well. Ordered on same date. About time!

Comment

OMG. videogameplus now say I'm 4th now on the list after being 15th and 30th previously before! The wait is agonising!

Comment

14th in queue at VG+. I hope they will clear it out next week with the next shipment (they are speaking about wiikly shipments), it could end up here just before Christmas or shortly after. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
                                X