X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo did you get an email recently then?

Comment

Originally posted by Len View Post
      Aah well, just spoke to my sis in NYC and she said you can't get hold of a Wii for love nor money. Ppl still camping out the night before in order to get one from ToysRUs and suchlike.

Boo hiss I say but maybe she'll have some luck further up the coast but I doubt it...
      I live near detroit, mi and have experienced the same thing (just ask all of the people on rllmuk still waiting for a system from me )

procuring a system is further exaperated by the following 2 factors:
      1) unlike the ps3 (where stores were putting out the systems as soon as they received them), wii systems were subsequently being held for periods over a week for sunday adverts. so, now the typically uninformed are joining the diehard gaming masses early sunday (or late saturday evening as has been the case) in hopes of netting systems.

2) some people are just clueless. why? common sense dictates that when a situation is hopeless, most people will surrender and move on. however, this doesn't appear to apply to xmas shopping gits who will continue to queue at position no. 50 or higher even after all of the tickets have been dispursed (and the store only had 15 systems available for sale in the first place).

Comment

I gotta say, when the hell are we gonna hear from IM?! They've had my money for over a month now and they've not even contacted me.

Comment

I forgot tonight, but tomorrow, I'm gonna be ringing Egg up regarding a fraudulent card charge.

Comment

**** YEAH!!!
            VG+ E-mailed me to say they shipped my US Nintendo Wii on the 20th Dec and at approximately 12:46 22nd Dec, I have it in my hands!
            I love you so much VG+!!!
            Last edited by phillai; 22-12-2006, 11:47.

Comment

Sweet.

At least I know I've moved up 1 place in the queue

Comment

I finally remembered to phone up Egg.

My troubles are now in the hands of the Egg dispute team... Lets see if that gives IM a kick up the arse. (Teach them to ignore my emails).

Comment

Roskelld, you should also contact the Bank of Scotland, because they're in charge of the WorldPay system IM use for payments. I think they would take non-delivery of goods fairly seriously.

Comment

i still haven't heard any news on my IM order
                    but i just bought a modded 360! so i'm pretty occupied
                    add me up: taijix

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                      Probably not. It took 24 days for me to drop from number 86 to number 36. So at an (average) rate of 2 wiis per day, that means you and i should get them shipped on the 30th (taking the 12th as when they last informed me of my position). This is of course all guesswork as they don't send 2 every day, they get weekly doses and there is no guarantee that the shipments they get will stay the same week on week. But it's something to think about.
                      Ooooh, 30th getting closer...

Comment

So have Worldpay cut ImportMadness off yet? If so, when? The little scrotes cost me £8 thanks to the fluctuating exchange rate.

Everyone's been refunded for the Wiis they didn't receive, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Kop_007 View Post
                          Ooooh, 30th getting closer...
                          Ha!

No mail though, so maybe sometime in the first half of Jan I hope...

Comment

I've not been refunded, I just tried giving them a ring and got nothing. What time can you ring the London number?

Comment

Get your Credit card to do a charge back for goods you haven't received. It's bang out of order that you guys have been screwed over by Importmadness, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzla View Post
                                I've not been refunded, I just tried giving them a ring and got nothing. What time can you ring the London number?
                                Get the fraud squad in. Maybe if it happens enough the little punks'll think twice before selling products they don't have and then lying about them being on the way.
                                Last edited by Lyris; 27-12-2006, 18:32.

Comment

Working...
                                X