Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayhem
    The procedure is as follows:

1) Set country to Brazil (may require reaccepting the T&C)
    2) Go online
    3) Purchase points using credit card because in Brazil, they only check against postcode, not full address
    4) Quit online
    5) Reset country to US (will require reaccepting the T&C)
    6) Go back online and buy games!

And yes, what language you use is set independent to the country you say you are in.
    why do u need to set country back to US? ive left mine on brazil and its not caused any problems

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Fujisawa
      why do u need to set country back to US? ive left mine on brazil and its not caused any problems
      No reason right now, but there may be a point where VC games are released per-country, for licencing and certification reasons. That already happens in Europe.

Comment

IM really are a joke. My order is still sat on Pending and they've not responded to 4 emails I've sent them over the course of 1-2 weeks. Not a simple thing. They're pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mabawsa Ritchie
          Good news that DVDBO are still shipping 'em out. Could peeps who ordered from them keep posting when they ship along with their order dates? I ordered mine on the 29th Sept. Just spoke to Chris on the online chat who thinks they should receive them every week till Xmas, then a large shipment in 1st week of Jan. How true this is, I dunno.
          Steve called me from Canada and the info he gave was the same.
          They are sending them out as quick as they come in and after the glitch at the start where they send out consoles out of order it is now on a pre-ordered basis.
          The out of order dispatches were to long standing customers which won't appease those who had to wait but is good to see that ongoing custom is given some value in todays market.

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos
            Number 36 on the VG+ list.

Patience is a virtue...
            Do you think we'll get it sent before Chrimbo?

Comment

Originally posted by Kop_007
              Will be cutting it very fine indeed lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
                The procedure is as follows:

1) Set country to Brazil (may require reaccepting the T&C)
                2) Go online
                3) Purchase points using credit card because in Brazil, they only check against postcode, not full address
                4) Quit online
                5) Reset country to US (will require reaccepting the T&C)
                6) Go back online and buy games!

And yes, what language you use is set independent to the country you say you are in.
                Nice one, cheers for that . Completley armed and ready for when the blooming thing arrives now!!

Comment

Anyone who got there Wii from VG+, how long after getting the email saying "Wii Processing No Cancellation" did you recieve your Wii?

Comment

I canceled my order with VG+ to order with IM. Got screwed around by IM a fair bit then cancelled off them. Bought one on ebay... $610 Wii, Zelda, need for speed carbon, CoD3, extra wii remote and shipping from USA.
                    Shipped today via UPS, should be with me on monday
                    So I'm rather happy now

Comment

Cancelled my IM order today, I just rang the UK number after giving up with emails but they did it instantly on the phone, even if I lost ?10 through the exchange rate/commision charge on my card though which is rather annoying. I'll never use them again though, no information, no communication and just a bunch of lies to all of us here from start to finish. They're nice enough guys from what I gather on the phone but I don't even know how they've been going all these years if this is the level of service on offer.

Comment

they tend to ship games out well.. just not consoles.
                        never had a major issue with PS2 games being shipped from them.

Comment

Fair point, but I ordered Zelda and Excitetruck from them 3 weeks ago and they never got sent - that's not good enough in my book, no matter what shortages there are at the moment. If you haven't got enough 'stroke' in the business to not be able to get hold of a newly released game they're not worth bothering with IMO. Anyway, not getting the stock isn't really my beef with them it's all the lies we've been told. 2 weeks ago my Wii was apparently in UK, yeah right

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris
                            I lost ?10 through the exchange rate/commision charge on my card though which is rather annoying.
                            Call your credit card provider, I lost ?25ish on my PS3 refund from Audiocubes, a quick call to Barclaycard and they credited my account with the difference

Comment

About 48hrs ago I saw that renchi were stating that thay had US Wii's....so I promptly placed an order, however my order's been on 'Processing' ever since, surely it should have shipped by now if indeed they did have stock in?

Comment

Originally posted by Kop_007
                                Probably not. It took 24 days for me to drop from number 86 to number 36. So at an (average) rate of 2 wiis per day, that means you and i should get them shipped on the 30th (taking the 12th as when they last informed me of my position). This is of course all guesswork as they don't send 2 every day, they get weekly doses and there is no guarantee that the shipments they get will stay the same week on week. But it's something to think about.

Comment

Working...
                                X