No announcement yet.

US Wii: Preorder Details Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a debit card, I'll pop into A+L on Friday after work (half day).

Comment

Try contacting WorldPay themselves, they should be able to do something for you.

Comment

Contacted WorldPay, let's see.

Comment

Yesterday I contacted VG+ to ask when and how many Wiis they where expecting with the next shipment, and today they replied:

---
          Hopefully the next shipment will be coming in very soon.

We will be updating everyone probably today with new que numbers.
          ---

I must finish TP within the year, then ^^

[edit] Now fourth in queue...so they recieved ten consoles with this shipment...they stated that they don't know the ETA for the next shipment, I hope to get my console by end of January ;__;
          Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 28-12-2006, 20:29. Reason: added queue info

Comment

Hello Kevin,
            We are emailing you today to inform you that after our fourth batch of Wii’s you are now #6 in Queue to receive a Nintendo Wii. Currently we have no ETA on our next Wii shipment

Sigh.....**** sake.

Glad i got the GC version of Zelda then...and i'll play it again on the Wii.

Comment

24th in the queue.

Moved up 11 places.

Not happy...is that it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kop_007 View Post
                24th in the queue.

Moved up 11 places.

Not happy...is that it?
                Yip. Join the club dude. I reckon eta prob 2 weeks into Jan. we prob gonna be in same shipment

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris View Post
                  Everyone's been refunded for the Wiis they didn't receive, right?
                  no

Comment

What have your bank said?

Comment

Ive not yet had a chance to speak to them and their website is useless on the subject. Gonna phone them tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Kevvy Metal View Post
                        Yip. Join the club dude. I reckon eta prob 2 weeks into Jan. we prob gonna be in same shipment
                        Not happy doesnt quite sum it up tbh. Not vg's fault but the wii supply issues are ridiculous. Especially as prelaunch it was hard to shut ninty up about how they would have enough consoles for launch. Im now #12 btw. So in 8 days im back at uni and have no tv there. Chance of me getting it before then?! Slim & None.

Comment

I love Nintendo...

...but I swear, the list of broken promises, lies and deceit is endless with them.

Especially for Europeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Kop_007 View Post
                            24th in the queue.

Moved up 11 places.

Not happy...is that it?
                            And as you would expect, I'm 25th

Didn't move as much as that guesstimation i did a ways back on this thread, but there isn't much we can do about slim shipments. I'm more disturbed by the fact that they have no ETA on their next shipment...

Comment

Worldpay were a waste of time:

Thank you for your query.

I am sorry to hear of the difficulties you have experienced whilst trying to contact the online store from which you have purchased and that you have not yet received a response.

The online store is responsible at all times for any queries relating to the payment and fulfilment of your order. Unfortunately, if you have been unable to contact the online store you have purchased from, we can only recommend that you contact your card issuer to raise a dispute and/or approach the relevant consumer rights organisation for your region for further advice.

As a Payment Service Provider we only provide online stores with the ability to accept card payments securely over the internet. We do not hold information about the goods/services you have ordered or their delivery status, and are not able to cancel your order or to provide you with a refund.

Once again I would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding this matter. I can assure you that your concerns are taken seriously and as a result of your feedback, we may withdraw our services from the online store if we find it does not comply with our terms and conditions, any legal requirements for online trading and/or persistently fails to act with integrity.
                              A+L this afternoon...

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzla View Post
                                Worldpay were a waste of time:
                                That's quite a turn-around from the old WorldPay promises! That used to be one of the advantages of shopping with stores that accepted WorldPay, you knew if it all went tits up then they would look into things for you and put pressure on the merchant.

It's all gone down the pan since RBS bought them out!

Comment

Working...
                                X