• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game are starting when the allocation of stock to the company is confirmed

Comment

must have one of these.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike
        Game are starting when the allocation of stock to the company is confirmed
        I called a while ago, they said they will start within a couple of weeks.

Comment

HMV are taking preorders as of Saturday 16th in the morning, both online and instore at 10am

Comment

Most likely will just order it from John Lewis as they tend not to do pre-orders

Comment

Anyone know of any web-shops that sells the US-version of Wii, and that offers fast delivery (to Europe)? I'm considering DVDBoxOffice, but I don't know how fast they might be able to deliver it (I've never ordered a console from them before, but I have ordered a lot of games from them, and sometimes they're fast, and sometimes it takes a few weeks), so I would like to see what my options are. VG+ is also an option, but I've never order anything from them before. Play-Asia and Lik-Sang seems to only have the japanese version available for pre-order ...?
              Last edited by Psycho Mantis; 16-09-2006, 00:05.

Comment

If you'd looked a few topics down:

Comment

I presume that Play won't charge my card until they have stock?

Comment

Nope. Expect them to charge it on the day of shipping or the day prior to it. I.e. it'll be charged on the 5th-7th of December depending on if they are using 48hr or 24hr delivery service.

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan
                      HMV are taking preorders as of Saturday 16th in the morning, both online and instore at 10am
                      It's now mon 18th according to their site.

Comment

Originally posted by stormbreak
                        Just remembered that Dixons are web based only now, which is why I couldn't find the store locator button on their site
                        I thought all Dixons' stores were just rebranded as Currys.digital, so they're probably still OK to use.

I've just pre-ordered mine. How long shall I leave it before I start panicking about massive stock shortages and not getting one on launch day?

Comment

Just pre-ordered from Cardiff Gamestation and will book the day off on Monday!

Number 6 on the list which they seemed to think should be okay (crosses fingers). If not there are plenty of places in and around Cardiff for an early morning dash.

Comment

I pre-ordered from Shopto.net and they've told me I will definately get it by X-mas which is all I want. I'll place some locally too just incase.

They've been good for game orders with free next day delivery so I hope they can hold up for the console.

Comment

Myth-Did you order at the new ?175 price or the old ?150 price? I'm kicking myself for not ordering it at ?150 ft:

Comment

?175, didn't notice a ?150 tag

Comment

Working...
                                X