Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you play too many videogames when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Welrain
    Crazy. All bought at retail too?
    He's a journalist.
    Lots of promo's there I expect (gotten for free)

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben
      He's a journalist.
      Lots of promo's there I expect (gotten for free)
      Here we go again..

Comment

When you're doing 'la la la I can't hear you' in your head during an argument with the missus... and you hear the Green Hill Zone music in your head(!). Quality!

Comment

Originally posted by MiaBocca
          ..... when you have dreams about the game for a week.

I swear one of the main reasons I didn't want to play through Dead Rising again after completing it was because every night I'd have dreams about being in that ****ing mall..... I even remember doing the jump kicks and everything.

:-/
          ur not alone m8, first 2 days I had the game I had similar dreams >_< never had that before. Guess it just shows how into the game my brain got :P

Comment

i was in the RBS on Gordon St. in Glasgow, and behind the tellers they have a dumb waiter that looks exactly like the one in Biohazard Zero - with the same up/down/open buttons.

when one of the staff went over i expected her to take out a green plant and a couple of boxes of ammo. then on the way out i glanced at the ceiling to see any position where a massive scorpion could leap from and attack the customers.

Comment

Listening to the Shadow of the Colossus soundtrack whilst walking down the street and thinking how easily you could climb up the nearest tree/building/bus...

Comment

You cant be arse looking for a job and sitting up to 4 or 5 in the morning every night playing GRAW to increase my gamer score on live.

Comment

Working...
                X