No announcement yet.

Importers: Firmware update and trouble shooting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it's not cheap but it's better than nothing.

I doubt we'll need too if we already have working ones, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33
      Is anyone actually known to have one of those update discs? It's the first I've heard of their existence.
      I've seen multiple first-hands reports of their existence, but not in a few days.

Stroller.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
        In answer to Q1, the first update was on a disc included with early systems. If you had no disc in the box, then it was already installed. Second update will occur as soon as you go online. There is now a third update I believe if you wish to buy stuff for the VC to fix a number of bugs people were using to get around paying for the games.
        cool thx. one more question, does 'connection test' actually start the updates straight away, or can you do it after?

Comment

Nope, the connection test is just that - the real downloads start after.

Comment

so theres an update my wii button? or you go thru VC shop? sorry for simple question just wanna knw whats ahead

Comment

It's in the system menu, which is the circular "Wii" logo in the bottom left.

Comment

ah ok got it. cheers m8 gona try this come friday on my day off work

Comment

Working...
                X