No announcement yet.

Crackdown Demo Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worked out how to get most attributes up but how do you get your explosion meter up?

and the sticky grenades, dropped by enemies?

Comment

Sticky grenades are in your supply points straight away. You level up your explosive meter by killing enemies with 'nades. Easiest way to do it is shoot their legs out then toss a grenade next to them.
      Last edited by geldra; 29-01-2007, 20:59.

Comment

This is Soooo much better than GTA. I found with every GTA game the mission structure really tried to hold you hand too much, I like the feeling of freedom in this and the absurd power when you power up.

I also like the fact that you power up quickly - it's a refreshing change from games that drip feed you the fun stuff and you get to use for the last couple of hours of game time.

Comment

Originally posted by giogi View Post
          I also like the fact that you power up quickly
          Powering up is speeded up for the demo. The real game takes you longer to power up...

Comment

Originally posted by debug77 View Post
            Powering up is speeded up for the demo. The real game takes you longer to power up...
            Damn! Still, I know now what effect powering up my agility has and will definitely be going for that first - too much fun not to

Comment

Someone needs to delete the demo for me, I'm ruining the game

I'm having more fun with this demo than most games I bought last year. I took on so many enemies last night along the rooftops (including a boss) and it was an absolute joy. I think every hitman in the world was after me, including the peacekeepers!

I hope it doesn't take too long to get the agility up to level 2 on the full game, the game is a bit limited until then.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                Someone needs to delete the demo for me, I'm ruining the game

I'm having more fun with this demo than most games I bought last year.
                I know your pain Dude. I've play the demo about 15 times know....around 15 hrs! on a Demo! I feel like im rinsing it quite hard....lvl up everything to 4 stars (not at the same time obviously) and done most stuff. I need to delete it but i can't bring myself to do it :'(

Comment

When the enemy hit squads turn up in their masses, the game gets seriously brilliant. The grenade chaos you cause is staggering. I absolutely love this game. I'm not playing Resistance, RR7, Gears of War, Dead Rising and numerous other full games I have waiting because I'm playing this demo and having too much fun.

I should also consider doing a bit more work. The joys of being self-employed!

My current "high score" of skills in the demo is:

Agility 3, Driving 2, Explosives 3, Strength 3, Firearms 3.

I play to get each attribute to 1 star, with 90% progress to the second, then just play the demo as per normal and let the timer tick down when the next star is added. I can't get any to four stars, although I reckon I could get explosives to four if I didn't run out of opponents to kill. It seems that taking down the bosses stops the enemies respawning (so I suppose I should not take them out and see what happens).
                  Last edited by Grandmaster; 30-01-2007, 16:25.

Comment

Agility and Strength are both perfectly doable, and apparently it is just possible to max out every skill within the half hour time limit - according to the devs, anyway, and I think your high scores so far make it seem a lot more likely. Agility, just collect the orbs, obviously - there's more than enough to get to 4 and have time left over to climb the agency tower. Strength, just kill loads of people with melee attacks - and don't take out the bosses, I suppose.

Driving's the one I haven't tried yet; I really want to see all the vehicle forms.

Comment

Wow this was so unexpected, I didnt think this would be much good tbh and never really read much about it until now.

Amazing fun, fast, action packed..me likes.

Comment

Driving is pretty difficult to level up, particularly if you try it like me and only get the skill by running people over Watching the videos though it looks like you can score bigger bonuses by doing stunts and races.

I managed to get to 4-star driving which was pretty cool though I couldn't do as much as I had read...ie

be able to drive up walls

Comment

I finally got round to climbing the agency tower

Haven't actually bothered with the bosses yet.

Comment

Pete - only the Agency SUV gains that particular ability at level 4. Were you using one of the other cars?

Comment

No was using the SUV...perhaps I only made it to 3 star. All I tried doing was driving straight into a building, not sure if you need to do anything else special

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                                No was using the SUV...perhaps I only made it to 3 star. All I tried doing was driving straight into a building, not sure if you need to do anything else special
                                I don't think you can actualy drive up a wall like some kind of antigrav tank, I think you can jump onto a wall and drive aloong it Prince of persia style.

Comment

Working...
                                X