Edge Top 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edge Top 100

After nearly 2 years of promising us this, it's finally turned up in news agents.

It's a really heafty magazine, comming in at around 200 pages and £10 to boot, but its a really well made and great to read. It also comes with Edge's old top 100 and their top 100 games in genre's as a nice couple of extras.

All in all, a brillant read that I've yet to scratch the surface and a very good list. Beats Famitsu's previous effort by miles!

"No Sonic games?!"

Has anyone picked up a copy yet?

Ocarina still at number one then?

Comment

Will they stock this in GAME? I ask because I have a ten quid credit on my store care so might grab it in there.

Comment

I simply cannot bring myself to pay £10 for a magazine.

Comment

You simply couldn't bring yourself to pay anything for any magazine you cheap bast! I remember the desperado texts when your RG sub copy was late. Shame on you!

Back on topic though this sounds perfect for my downstairs toilet to have a goosey at when I am on the job. May go and grab it later today, just rang GAME and yes, it is in stock.

Comment

Ten quid for a magazine! Jesus of Christendom! I'm sure the Edge fans will love it though.
            £10! *mumbles*

Comment

I may get this, will give me summat to read on the beach 8)

Comment

The beach! Have you seen the weather? You'd be better off spending that tenner on a brolly mate!

Comment

Bugger! I've just come back from town as well.

I paid ?10 for that Retro Gamer collected volume (I've only just started reading the mag) and it was well worth the money. It's only the price of two monthly mags in one go.

Comment

Alltogether i agree with the order they gave the games. I was suprised with 2nd place.
                    Last edited by Malc; 02-07-2007, 10:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Prophet Hero View Post
                      I paid ?10 for that Retro Gamer collected volume
                      Woah, I've missed this. Is it still available? It's a Retro Gamer compilation yeah, not the Games TM retro compilation?

Comment

Is this just lists? Has it got anything worth reading?

Comment

Originally posted by Malc View Post
                          Alltogether i agree with the order they gave the games. I was suprised with 2nd place.

Could you maybe spoiler the top ten or something, for the less wealthy forum members!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Is this just lists? Has it got anything worth reading?
                            It's got 2 page sides for each game, but the top 10 has 4 page sides on the game. And as far as i'm aware each game review has been re-written.

EDIT: Sorry i'm dumb but how do i spoiler? i allways cock it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Brats View Post
                              Woah, I've missed this. Is it still available? It's a Retro Gamer compilation yeah, not the Games TM retro compilation?
                              I got Compilation 1 half price in my WH Smith (got it for ?5, obv).

Comment

Working...
                              X